+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ladies, help me please!

ladies, help me please!

I recently moved into a new flat, which is also occupied by a couple.

The dude in the couple is a disgraceful runt of a man, with no balls whatsoever, he lets people talk to his girl like she is trash, and lets them get away with it. He is emotionally unstable, and he gets upset and cries all the time, he has some serious issues. Recently they have gone on a break, and she came to me and told me she had feelings for me, well her exact words were "i have fallen in love with you"

I never thought about her in that way, but when she said that, I thought i had feelings for her too, but then i got dragged into a long conversation, and she told me that nothing could happen because she can't bring herself to leave her boyfriend, then she started crying on me!!!!

Then she told me she likes me because i'm "everything he's not" and she couldn't tell me one meaningful reason for her to stay with him, she couldn't even bring herself to say she still loves him, it's like she was kidding herself, she was searching for something to say, but couldnt, and kept saying "i can't leave him"

I don't know what to do, I can't grasp what has just happened to me, and now I don't know if I can even keep living here now.
    She has activated these feelings in me, and if she takes him back and i see him treat her badly, i don't know if i can control myself any more.

What do I do, can i win her over? how?

please, any advice is gladly received

Move out. There's too much drama going on. This girl isn't emotionally stable herself.

Anyone else got any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Infern0 View Post
    Anyone else got any advice?

spring haze gave you perfect advice and i would take it. why would you want to get involved in something like this?? i mean there is already trouble with this girl and you are not even in a relationship with her yet...do what you want but dont get mad at us in a few months when we tell you "i told you so"