+ Follow This Topic

Thread: One Night (sort of) Stand

One Night (sort of) Stand

Tell me what you think on this. Im putting names in here so its easier to understand.

One night, in October, me and my friends all had a big party at his house. My friend john whos the owner of the house, decided to invite these 2 girls over, they wanted to get drunk and they wanted sex. they were audrey and kelly. The only problem is that another one of my friends, joe, who was there, used to be steady with audrey. It was madness. Audrey was all over me and joe. When the night was closing in, me and audrey started to makeout, we were pretty much going to have sex right then and there. but there was one problem. she saw joe, even though he didnt care and didnt want anything to do with her, and she bursted out crying and stopped making out with me. then she leaned on joe and cried herself to sleep, forcing joe to sleep with her. no sex just flal asleap there. he pretty much passed out. then the next day i talked to audrey and she was like sorry etc and so was i, and she said she cried and stopped because it was wierd to see him there, but i havent really talked to her since. and i always walk past the store she works at and she waves frantically at me like she wants to see me. i just stay away. her only way to contact me is via aim and i changed my aim so she doesnt know where ive been anymore, so i dont know whats up. i really dont give two shits about her, but i get the feeling that shes interested in me.

funny thing tho, joe and audrey went and had sex a couple times after that but that was it.

what do you think i should do? im kind of hunting for a sex only partner right now in my life so what you do think my chances are of that happening with this situation.
    awannn

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would say keep away.

I think you are crazy to pursue this but you need to do what ever you need to do. It sounds like you would be a one stand to her too tho. She like "joe".. but.. I think that joe may have an issue with you and her together. But .. the only way to find that out is to ask. You guys close friends? You and "joe"?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

"joe" is one of my best friends

yea im really not interested in this chick at all im just wondering what yalls thoughts are on this
    awannn

definately stay away. ur intuition is right here. you already said you're really not interested in her, and she is also one of your best friends ex's......that is never going to change. this girl seems to be a little bit of a head case, so i guarantee more things like this would happen in the future if you did pursue something. best bet is to do what you've been doing and stay away!

thanks aber, i wasnt interested in her anyway, but i just got to thinking, and thinking isnt good.

haha
    awannn

i didn't do it..............

if u just looking for a sex partner u should try to hook up with that girl and fuk her.