+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should i stay or should i go?

should i stay or should i go?

Hi,

Ive met this girl online about 3 month ago and we've been chatting on the phone almost on daily basis. We met for the first time about 2 weeks ago. Before meeting we told each other we had deep feelings for one another. However, my feelings for her has increased since then but she claims hers hasn't changed. Shes told me she finds me attractive but based on her comments, i dont think its much as i do (i repect her honesty). I like telling her how much she means to me but feel sad that we're not on the same level. We're due meet again in a few weeks. Should i give less compliments and show less affection? Or should i just call it day? Im worried that this is going end up in a relationship of unequal love.

Do not smother her with attention. Play it cool and be yourself. No girl wants to see a desperate cry for affection, instead act like you've been her best friend forever. If she still isn't digging you then cut your loses early.

You have only met her once, maybe she's just trying to process her feelings or is just more mature than you.

I'd freak out if someone was somethering me like that after one meet, you come across as very insecure which is a major turn off, maybe just try and enjoy being with her and focus a bit less on how she feels after one meeting, give her chance to KNOW you

I totally agree with both of the posts above. They both said exactly what I was going to say. I think that you need to take things slow and just get to know the girl. Give it time, if she's the one you're meant to be with then it will happen. Good luck.
    ~ Loving My Honey Bunch ~

Thanks for all your wise advice guys!

'if she's the one you're meant to be with then it will happen'- what a beautiful concept!

Be yourself. But more than that, have confidence in yourself. You want someone who is going to be attracted to who you are, not someone who is just attracted to someone who likes them. If she digs you for you, then great. If she doesn't, friendship is still fine and you know to be on the lookout for other potentials.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Quote Originally Posted by onelove View Post
    Thanks for all your wise advice guys!

'if she's the one you're meant to be with then it will happen'- what a beautiful concept!
    You're very welcome hun. Im glad I could help you out a little bit.
    Thats what my mom always told me 'if she's the one you're meant to be with then it will happen' but with he ofcourse lol. Plus she also said if it isnt meant to be then God has something better in store for you.
    Keep your head up
    ~ Loving My Honey Bunch ~