+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How does a girl be attractive in a positive way?

How does a girl be attractive in a positive way?

I don't mean physically..but you know...what really attracts men?

You have to think like a guy but act like a girl if that makes sense. Guys like a girl that is physically strong, adventurous and spontaneous....like if someone tossed a basketball at you, you wouldn't hesitate to jump right in there and shot the hoop, but still look good. Guys don't like girls who wine and are all drama. You give a guy no bitching and let him have time alone with his buddies he will desire you more. Guys like to be supported....for example if he was playing a sport, you be there the whole time cheering him on, etc.

To attract, be laid back and very easy going.... being opinionated about anything like his friends or gossip, leave it for your GFs. Guys don't like to be bother about how your day shopping was or how cute your shoes are....learn to be able to talk about sports, cars, motocross, whatever guys are into.

I'd say it depends on the guy. For instance, what smackie said is probably right for a lot of guys, but you are better off learning about physics if you want to get my interest lol.

The trick is to at least show an interest and ask a lot of questions about it...they love to talk about their passion.

Varies from guy to guy.
    Some want a girly girl, some want a woman who can open jars on their own.

I wouldn't bother going outside of your... style.
    Biggest universal thing I think, is to make sure they feel wanted, or appreciated. If they do something for you, or with you in mind, -recognize it-.

Nothing irks me like making an effort to have it dismissed or ignored.
    Green!

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You have to think like a guy but act like a girl if that makes sense. Guys like a girl that is physically strong, adventurous and spontaneous....like if someone tossed a basketball at you, you wouldn't hesitate to jump right in there and shot the hoop, but still look good. Guys don't like girls who wine and are all drama. You give a guy no bitching and let him have time alone with his buddies he will desire you more. Guys like to be supported....for example if he was playing a sport, you be there the whole time cheering him on, etc.

To attract, be laid back and very easy going.... being opinionated about anything like his friends or gossip, leave it for your GFs. Guys don't like to be bother about how your day shopping was or how cute your shoes are....learn to be able to talk about sports, cars, motocross, whatever guys are into.

I believe you are wrong. I was once with a bunch of friends and there was this pretty hot looking girl. Whenever we played a game of sports or activity, she's squeal and shriek, especially when a ball was thrown to her. She'd jump, squeal and avoid it. It's just a ball. But I think she enjoys acting that way. Nevertheless, all the guys were all over her, because of her looks.

She appeared 'weak' and some guys like that. Also, she was hot. Had she been ugly, guys would be turned OFF. Am I right?

Listen, you didn't quite understand where she was coming from in her question. She said not "PHYSICALLY". Any moron knows if a girl is extremely attractive it doesn't matter how she behaves, she will attract guys no matter what....it's a given, duh.

There are definitely other ways to be attractive to guys other than being "hot". You won't understand this until you are much older.

Funny how being a guy means that it's almost all sexual attraction that draws us to you ladies but honestly my biggest pet peeve is girls who say I dunno all the time or I don't care! I get you are down for whatever but I want you to give me input also! To me though the sexiest girls are the ones that can compromise... I.E I wanna go to a car show and want her to come she want's to shop I'll tag along

Quote Originally Posted by buttergirl View Post
    How does a girl be attractive in a positive way?
    Is there a negative way to be attractive?

I had a huge crush on a girl a few months ago. She was totally not my type physically but she was just so damn nice and friendly. And smart too, I didn't have to be afraid that she would become bored if I used long words.

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    I didn't have to be afraid that she would become bored if I used long words.
    LMAO! That's funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    Is there a negative way to be attractive?

Yes there is a negative way.....girls who make themselves up like a whore to attract guys. She's a nice girl and doesn't want to set that kind of impression.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeze_guy View Post
    Funny how being a guy means that it's almost all sexual attraction that draws us to you ladies but honestly my biggest pet peeve is girls who say I dunno all the time or I don't care! I get you are down for whatever but I want you to give me input also! To me though the sexiest girls are the ones that can compromise... I.E I wanna go to a car show and want her to come she want's to shop I'll tag along
    I'm going to a huge car show this weekend in Portland Oregon with my husband. Totally pumped! Have you ever been?

Learn how to be self confident. ( and yes, its something that you learn)
    Self confidence is incredibly attractive, to male or female.

Your attractiveness and confidence comes from inside of you and nowhere else

CraigT aneed4change

It's subjective. There is no objective standard of female beauty, from a male perspective.

My own views are thus - tall, endowed (so to speak), curvy, long dark hair.

Another guy may like smaller breasts, short hair, a specific race/ethnicity, or body shape, etc.

I don't generally think absolutes exist in life, and IMO they certainly don't in dating terms.

Self confidence. If you're not sold on you, ya can't sell anyone else on you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast