+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice from fellow women.

Need advice from fellow women.

I need help. My husband recently told me that he wnts me to try to initiate. But my problem is that I get embarrassed. I feel like my body is too stiff to be sexy. How do I loosen up andnot over analyze myself?

Take belly dancing or strip-tease lessons (not pole dancing) and maybe take some yoga classes to limber up your body. These courses are so popular with women and are so much fun.....take a GF with ya.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Take belly dancing or strip-tease lessons (not pole dancing) and maybe take some yoga classes to limber up your body. These courses are so popular with women and are so much fun.....take a GF with ya.
    Thank you so much. Will do. =]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Booze will loosen you up. Of course, it will also inhibit your orgasm...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Booze will loosen you up. Of course, it will also inhibit your orgasm...
    Booze loosens me up a little, and doesn't inhibit my orgasm, but I still overanalyze myself...even with booze. I just feel that even though he's my husband I'm still afraid to embarrass myself in front of him. I'm a little self-conscious still even though we've been together three years.

Quote Originally Posted by xpheonixx View Post
    I just feel that even though he's my husband I'm still afraid to embarrass myself in front of him.
    If you can't embarrass yourself in front of your husband, then who can you embarrass yourself in front of?

Pep talk: Your husband married YOU. That means he loves you a lot and thinks you're sexy and he wants to nail you pretty bad, especially after three years or whatever. At this point, there is nothing you can do that will turn him off. Almost nothing. So just go for it. Get all up on him. He'll love it.

I have this problem with my boyfriend lol its awkward huh he gets bored of being the one to always start things.

So when i get really wound up and want to do it i just start to touch him and when he puts his hands on me theres no stopping me maybe you need to wait for that mood to come over you and then take that feeling and just go for it.

At the end of the day though he wants this from you so he obviously doesn't have any problems with your body or the way you move that just in your mind you have to act really confident and just take control.

Its easier to type then do but once you've done it once you won't be able to stop