+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Advice

Need Advice

What does it mean when you spend time with someone over a few months and text regularly then all the sudden it stops for no apparent reason other than not imediately responding to a request for another date (problems w/ cell)???

Contacted him 3 or 4 times, no reply...

Did you try to call the person or just text?

maybe the other person's cell phone died or hasn't paid the bill. Call and find out
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

I hear you!

My knee-jerk reaction to this is hardcore unhappiness. I had a little freak out like this myself a few days ago, turns out the guy's two year old son took off with his cell and he didn't find it until later in the day, it was on vibe.
    If you have another mode of communication to get a hold of him, use it. If you know a friend of his that you can chat up for a second to see what's going on, do that, discretely.

Otherwise, I hate to say it, but you're going to have to wait til you hear from him. If you don't, cut your losses. It'll hurt, you'll feel offense, and nobody, but nobody, like this impersonal type of rejection.

Your top priority, stop freaking out. There's very likely a good reason he hasn't gotten back with you, and if the reason ISN'T good, I'd say you're better off.

If its been hours I wouldn't worry about it. Sometimes guys get into this serious xbox vibe lol. If its been days then I would worry. Not that something happened to him but that he's being an ass. In todays world of technology there is nearly NO excuse not to be able to contact someone.