+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *WHAT THE ***** Do I Enjoy Misery Subconciously?!

King Zarathu Guest

*WHAT THE ***** Do I Enjoy Misery Subconciously?!

Background Info:
    Ok, well, as most of you probably know, I'm 14 years old and I'm in a relationship with this girl Megan. We've been dating for 9 ****in' long ass months--heh, they were enjoyable for the most part

Problem:
    Our relationship is very peaceful and loving--an excellent experience (heh.. that's not the problem). However, every few <time period> we seem to get in this ****y-ass argument. What the ****! It seems to be me that starts that shit up! I mean, I know that there are people that subconciously enjoy misery and put themselves in any position possible.. they ****in' go out of their way to do that shit to themselves. Look at my parents--married for 10 ****ed up years and my dad kept himself there until half of his body was paralyzed from anger and emotional depression. Had nothin' to do with "I wanted to keep the family together" because he even admit his sub. enjoyed misery. He fixed that problem now. I'm beginning to question myself now. But.. I tried to be HAPPY for the time I was with Megan, and the shit just gets ****ed up again because SHE starts the mafukin' argument! It's like.. damn dude! I feel like a fat ****in drunk piece of shit whenever I'm the one that starts the fight.

When the argument is done, we make up and it's sooo pleasurable to feel her in my arms again. We go on EXCELLENTLY.. until the next battle.

...and there is always a next battle.

Her astrological sign is Aries the Ram, and I'm Leo the Lion--**** yeah!

My Choices:
    1) Go with Jordyn
    2) Find a way to fix it

Choice #1:

Ok.. Jordyn is awesome. She's attractive, and she's ****in' all over me dude. She's wanted me ever since I've been dating Megan and I know for a fact she truly cares about me. Although, she isn't as perfect or build for me as Megan is, you know what I mean?

Choice #2:
    Yo.. Megan is basically perfect and kick ass for me except for the fact that we can't get along right for not more than 2 ****in' seconds! That's bullshit!

¿Help?
    ¿Suggestions?

Listen, there's always going to be problems in a relationship no matter who you're with, you just gotta ask yourself... is there more good than bad? Sure you can pursue girl after girl searching for the perfect relationship... that doesn't exist except inside yourself. You are the one that makes a relationship work... you and whoever you are with. If you are both willing to compromise, and work through the bad times, and leave them in the past you will have the best relationship possable. Don't kid yourself... having a relationship isn't easy... its NEVER easy, in fact its one of the hardest things you'll do in your life, but anybody can do it.

So you really have two choices right now, but the choice is not so much who you date, its what kind of person you want to be. Do you want to be someone who perseveres when the going gets rough, someone that can be counted on to be there? Or do you want to be someone who is continuously chasing the holliwood pipe dream of a perfect relationship? The choice is yours, but you really got to ask yourself, what choice will make you the happiest?

My suggestion is that you focus on your current relationship. Don't even consider anybody else. The next time Jordyn is all over you, tell her you are in a relationship so stop. Then, with no other outside influences, ask yourself, "Does the good outweigh the bad?" If not then end the relationship for that reason, not because you think you have a better catch elsewhere. Then and only then start considering who else you want to be with. The age old proverb "The grass is always greener on the other side" is full of truth. So... do you have the wisdom to listen to truth? Or are you foolish enough to let human nature get the best of you?

Tennyson

King Zarathu Guest
    Wow.. You said it perfectly

I understand what you mean, and right now--my decision has been concluded to choice #2)

Thank you for taking my trust seriously and your advice has made an impact on all 3 of our lives.. mine, megan, and jordyn's.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you just like to use the word '****'. But I guess it's almost forgiveable since you're probably at that stage.

King Zarathu Guest
    **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

*stops to catch breath*

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

Ok i'm done.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I take it back. It's no longer forgiveable.

ur only 14 too, u practically should be playin on the swings and in the sandbox O_o
    and xareon is totally right, every relationship has it ups and downs -_-
    Just a opinion

King Zarathu Guest
    HAHAHAHAH! Playin' on the swings and in the sandbox? How old are you? 15?

Women want what they can't have. Simple as that.

As to the title of your topic, Kurt Cobain said it best
    "I enjoy the company of misery. I miss the comfort in being sad. I need you to remind me when not to be calm."
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by moeburn
    Women want what they can't have.
    Yes and no.

**HUMANS want what they can't have.

true.....it's why the American Dream is doomed to fail!

L8,

What really bothers is me is the way you consciously treat poor Megan. Does she know every time you guys have a fight you start doubting your relationship and think about Jordyn? Trust me, that's sort of demeaning for Megan. And she deserves to know the truth: she deserves to be with a person that doesn't keep some boobylicious babe at the back of their mind throughout the relationship.

****ed up, dude.
    I have it all. Including kino.

King Zarathu Guest
    Killerbabe,

Thank you for your oh so encouraging advice. I'm sure you feel truthfully

**** nvm

19 actually =]
    Just a opinion

King Zarathu Guest
    And I'm sure you know more about women than I to.

heh *mocking smirk*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast