+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pranking your significant other on April Fools Day?

Pranking your significant other on April Fools Day?

Anyone have any good ideas for pranking your bf/gf?

I dont want to be mean like have him eat something gross.. rather playful like switching the keyboard letters around (which wont work with my bf cuz he knows it all by heart/doesnt look at board).

We never take notice of small holidays such as this so he wont suspect Im tricking him at all

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No , but we were rather thinking in pranking our friends together for april's fool . We were thinking about changing the relationship status on facebook , which would be a shocker for everyone but naaah whatever
    I wazzzz here

I actually just finished getting my prank ready. My gf is away at the moment. So I used photoshop to make it look live just got a tattoo I know she would hate. Gonna text it to her tomorrow. =P

Lol Nice! I live with my bf and he will be home all day tomorrow so I couldnt get away with that.

Im thinking of putting confetti in his car vents. I KNOW he will be driving to his moms tomorrow and he needs some incentive to vacuum his car anyway. Ive never done it before though I wonder if he has his heat on low if it will still blow anything out :/

Or maybe sewing one of his pant legs up since he only wears one pair of jeans. that will drive him mad.

A favourite of mine is is the glass on the fingers trick. It might be a bit obvious considering what day it is, so tell him you know this really funny April Fool's trick.

Get him to place both hands on the edge of the table, with his thumbs under the table, and his index finders pressed up against each other with the palms down. Then get a full glass of water and place it on top of both his hands (across where his index fingers meet). Then just call him a fool and walk away! He wont be able to move his hands without spilling the glass. He will be stuck there!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Or maybe sewing one of his pant legs up since he only wears one pair of jeans. that will drive him mad.
    haha that sounds fun actually. I think you both will have a good laugh!

Put a few drops of food coloring under dry cereal in a bowl. When he adds milk, it will instantly turn blue or green or whatever color. You could put an easter egg dye tablet in the sink faucet (unscrew the little mesh thingy and put it inside). And if your kitchen sink has a sprayer, a rubber band around the spray part will make that sink attack him if he turns it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Take2 View Post
    Put a few drops of food coloring under dry cereal in a bowl. When he adds milk, it will instantly turn blue or green or whatever color.
    funny for a "wtf?" but a little too mild for me

Quote Originally Posted by Looq View Post
    A favourite of mine is is the glass on the fingers trick. It might be a bit obvious considering what day it is, so tell him you know this really funny April Fool's trick.

Get him to place both hands on the edge of the table, with his thumbs under the table, and his index finders pressed up against each other with the palms down. Then get a full glass of water and place it on top of both his hands (across where his index fingers meet). Then just call him a fool and walk away! He wont be able to move his hands without spilling the glass. He will be stuck there!
    How do you balance a glass on fingers? is it easier than it sounds? cuz my hand looks sloped down like it would be difficult to balance anything on. That is definitely funny though. He's quick, he would totally catch on, but that would have been something easily pulled on me!

Yeah it's easy. If its a full glass if should push down on your hand enough to sit stable.

I sent her the picture today. Text message replies included "I think you are an idiot", "you need to think about these things" and "I am speechless this is beyond idiot."

I am very please with myself. =P I put the picture on facebook to see who else I could reel in.

Haha! Its going to hit her what day it is and she's going to be pissed you got her

Yeah, I spoke to her a little while ago and gave her the good news. I ended the conversation with "I love you" and she replied with "humph". So yeah, she's pissed. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Looq View Post
    I sent her the picture today. Text message replies included "I think you are an idiot", "you need to think about these things" and "I am speechless this is beyond idiot."

I am very please with myself. =P I put the picture on facebook to see who else I could reel in.
    She sounds like a bitch. The joke's on you, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    She sounds like a bitch. The joke's on you, lol.
    You don't know the half of it. =P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast