+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi, i'm new here! and interested in advice!

Hi, i'm new here! and interested in advice!

hi all! you can call me Kitty. i'm 18 and just entered college last fall. I've never had a boyfriend, and still don't have one. Therefore, i'm utterly clueless to everything except what you see in movies and read in books and stuff. I've recently decided to maybe start looking for a boyfriend cuz with college, more and more boys start coming around and i've made a few guy friends. ya know? getting my feet wet and maybe experiment with this whole "love" business.

any advice would be much appreciated!

p.s. i'm not a normal girl. i don't wear make-up, dont like dressing in as little as possible, and dont talk about fashion all day. i'm more of the nerdy shy girl type that has a nice friendly interior. oh, and i like anime. a lot. people who know what it is would know what i'm talking about.

Hi, Kitty, nice to meet you. I'm Looq (pronouced Luke) and I'm new here too. You sound a lot like my gf (but replace anime with Halo) so I'm sure we'll get on like a house on fire. =D

lol nice to meet you too. i'm not much of a video game player (i usually only do visual novels, puzzle games, and some simple strategy based RPGs) but i love to watch people play!

Hi Kitty, welcome !

At your age, there is no need to rush into BGR. If it comes, great. Otherwise, just make lots of friends.

"normal" is over-rated. There are plenty of guys, myself included, who prefer no make-up and decent dressing.
    Having the confidence to not follow the herd is attractive and part of deeper beauty. I hope you stay the course.

thank you very much! i'm flattered! if there's any experience you or your friends can impart, i would greatly appreciate it!

Welcome to the forum kitty Oh, and u got P.M
    LIVE IT UP !!! IT'S.. OK, TO BE STUPID

welcome! I am a new yet![url=http://www.yeechu.com]Yeechu Impression |Who Is Unique! Yeechu Impression[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    Having the confidence to not follow the herd is attractive and part of deeper beauty. I hope you stay the course.
    Indeed, no one likes to mess around with sheep. =P

If I see a girl on the street, dolled up with a designer handbag and expensive clothes I can say with complete honest that that is not something I find attractive. One of the things I find most attractive about my gf is the fact that she is happy to be who she is, and do what she wants without finding the need to stick to "girly things". She plays xbox with me (with is hot), we read the same nerdy books, watch the same nerdy programmes, it's great. I can't imagine what I would do with a gf who didn't like to share in these things with me, a girl who reads fashion magazines, watches soap operas and had an unhealthy addiction to shopping. It would be boring.