+ Follow This Topic

Thread: [advice needed] Do you think she is interested in me?

[advice needed] Do you think she is interested in me?

I found a tutor to give some lessons to me on a subject. We are about the same age, mid - late 20s. We have not had that many lessons yet and we usually do it at her place. Last time when I went there for lessons, she greeted me in her bathing gown or pyjamas (couldn't tell which one it was). She gave me lessons all the way through like that. I didn't do anything.

Do you guys think she is interested in me? In having a relationship? Or just casual sex? Why would she dress so casually in front of me? I'm interesed in her too, as she is a very pretty lady.

Thanks for your valuable advice.

Tone Guest
    Just a sec, my crystal ball is out of batteries.

Gimme a couple hours to let them sit on the charger. I'll get back to ya.

No, she's too smart for you.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    No, she's too smart for you.
    I don't quite understand. Can you explain explicitly? Thank you.

Tone Guest
    Ask her if she'd be interested in going to get something to eat next time after you guys have a study session...

Find out what she would think about hanging out sometime involving fun stuff, and not school work ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Ask her if she'd be interested in going to get something to eat next time after you guys have a study session...

Find out what she would think about hanging out sometime involving fun stuff, and not school work ;p
    Thanks for the advice. I can do that, but I want some idea as to what she really thinks. Do you feel that the way she dressed last time is a sign that she has affection for me? In other words, if you don't like someone, would you really dress like that, especially we've not met that many times?

Tone Guest
    I think you're looking into it too much... sometimes girls just like to be comfortable and don't really care what kind of signals they may be giving out.

The only way to find out, is step up your game a bit and ask her to hang out with you sometime, extend the relationship beyond just tutor-student. Get to know her better and let her get to know you.

Quote Originally Posted by FreshPrince
    ...but I want some idea as to what she really thinks.
    She's a woman... You'l never know what she really thinks.

Do you feel that the way she dressed last time is a sign that she has affection for me?
    No.

In other words, if you don't like someone, would you really dress like that, especially we've not met that many times?
    Possibly.

Like most people said above. Take it out of the student/teacher situation and guage her reaction to going out for a drink.

Mick
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.