+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: never had Orgasm

never had Orgasm

Hi

I'm having sex from past 3 years but had never enjoyed orgasm. My ex boyfriend declared that there is some problem with me and now my second boyfriend is also feeling the same. I never get excited by oral, anal or anything. I love foreplay but the time we have sex I get bored. I have tried to concentrate a lot but never got any pleasure. Though I feel like having sex but never enjoyed as much as my boyfriend does. I have never done oral as I feel it is unhygienic. My boyfriend is very supportive and want me to enjoy as much as he does but we are not getting any solution to this.
    Please advice me what should I do?
    Visit a doctor?
    Try other positions?
    Use some kind of cremes?

Try smoking pot. Some women are too uptight to have an orgasm unless they are high.

Another thing to try would be a vibrator. Teach yourself how to have an orgasm with the vibrator.

Have you ever tried getting on top of the guy during sex? Some women only have orgasms when they are on top. That position gives them more freedom to adjust the angle of penetration until it hits the right spot.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by dewy View Post
    I have never done oral as I feel it is unhygienic.
    this is a very telling statement to me. unless your boyfriends never washed themselves, feeling this way shows that you are somewhat inhibited when it comes to sex.

maybe you should try to relax and enjoy it. and experiment. its in your mind.

lastly, can you achieve orgasm through masturbation ? if so, get in a position where you can masturbate while he is inside.
    so women have problems achieving orgasm purely through intercourse. so you can mix it up so you can both orgasm during intercourse with some help from your own fingers or his.

just my 0.02

MrE is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Sounds like you might have only had guys that are boring in the sack! Or it could be you... are you not very adventurous and do you just lay there like a stiff board while your man does his thing? Do you at least act excited? Have you tried it doggy style? It's not a very flattering position for some females, but some find that it really 'hits the spot'. Sounds to me like you're really reserved and you need to loosen up a bit and just enjoy it.

I absolutely love heaps of positions but I simply cannot "get there" without touching my clitoris and having my pelvis propped up (usually on his shoulders) sure way to orgasm

Google up the "coital alignment technique." That might help.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Thanks to all of you
    I'll keep all your suggestions in mind.

Maybe they just arent hitting the spot just experiment a bit with positions, you say you like foreplay well remember what he does with you with his hands and try to renact it when having sex.

Also I used to hate oral , i hated it with a passion and i still do but i tried it once with the tip of my tongue to her clitoris and she went wild and had an orgasm within 30 seconds, i was wowed and a bit sad that I couldnt let her have an orgasm that fast with my penis.

just try some stuff out dont think anything is wrong with you because someone tells you, maybe they just kinda suck it tells you need some more practice

rome wasnt built in 1 day you know

I'm all for trying to see if you can achieve an orgasm on your own. It sounds like you're just a bit too uptight and nervous. Try it on your own, after all it's YOUR body, get to know yourself and see what feels best. There's nothing wrong with experimentation. Then once you find that out, tell your boyfriend what you enjoy and what gets you going.

Thanks Guys I have talked about this to my boyfriend and he was very excited about all your responses. Now we have decided that we'll try some new positions.
    May be you all are right I have to concentrate a little bit. Gosh I'm again talking like a geek

Thank you so much.

I think you should try pot, not even a lot, just a bit. Really relaxes you entire body. All the muscles, all over......maybe that can be your last resort, I dunno how 420 friendly you are.

I think sexual stimulation starts in the mind of women first. What turns you on when you think about it? Definetly get a vibrator and definetly try to please yourself.

You need to practice activities that will possibly help you embrace the pleasure of sex.
    Try aphrodesiacs, getting to know your OWN body before others touch it, think of wild
    fantasies what kind of place sticks in your mind as luxurious and imagine having wild sex
    there, either that or your bulb has blown. I think it's possible to get this exciting side out
    of you where you will enjoy any form of sexual intimacy. I started experimenting first before
    anything and I am quite passionate and in touch with my sexual side.
    hope this helps x

You just need to relax and not concentrate on trying to have an orgasm. Taking the pressure off is the only way to get there. It wasnt until i stopped concentrating on it n took away any pressure surrounding it that it started happening like crazy. And once u have done it the first time its like taking the pressure off it for life, cos u just know its gonna happen unless the guy is bad. Maybe the guys u have slept with are boring and lack skill, but it could also be that you're uptight about sex. Its also possible you're having small orgasms but dont notice. Sometimes i honestly did not know i had an orgasm until the guy told me i did and i then saw the evidence.If its all really intense it can be hard to tell exactly when it happens.
    Last edited by cheeky&sexy; 10-04-11 at 09:15 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast