+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do virgins mean they are not ready , Why ?

What do virgins mean they are not ready , Why ?

What are the reasons? well who are 20 or over

They are not ready for YOU
    They are waiting for marriage

They mean they arent ready and they DONT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU!
    They're waiting for marriage which is perfectly okay.
    Some people wait due to religious morals.
    Alot more people need to wait for marriage I think because sex before marriage is a HUGE mistake.
    I regret losing my virginity, it was the biggest mistake of my life.
    If I could I would take it back in a heartbeat.
    ~ Loving My Honey Bunch ~

It is a big step for girls, so they need to feel comfortable and need to have this feeling " yes, this is what I want, and I won't regret it later"

But what if you don't believe in marriage as a bonding system? Then I would have live my whole life as a virgin...

she says she accepts to have it before marriage

MrE is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    It's really pretty simple, it means they aren't ready to have sex yet because they aren't willing to give up their virginity to some schleb who doesn't understand the meaning of "not being ready"

well i waited til i was 20, and never planned on waiting til marriage. Girls saying theyre not ready means they want u to wait for them and prove to them you're still going to be there for them and not drop them after u take their virginity. They want it to be special.. probably because society places way too much emphasis on virginity, their friends will judge them and tv shows make them think it should be some magical experience. Unless the girl is waiting for marriage, a girl 20 plus who is still a virgin probably cant wait to have sex. U probably would only have to wait a couple of months at the absolute most, depending on the girl. We can only wait so long til we just need to get some.. we're not that different guys.. we do like sex and want to have it lol with all the right moves u would be surprised how easy it is to get a girl to sleep with u.

sadie_genie Guest
    Having sex for the first time hurts. For a girl to want to go through that pain for you means she must really really like you and trust you. When she says she isn't "ready", it means she hasn't reach that point yet.

Losing my virginity didnt hurt at ALL. probably because I was an avid masturbator beforehand.
    Even when I was horny I didn't think I was ready and would always push away advances mostly because I was self conscious with my body and because I wanted the moment to be special, and everytime it was initiated it did not feel special..

Also if she feels like youre not deserving of taking her virginity, she wont let you have it. If you're not a virgin then she might think you taking hers that shes just another number on your tally board