+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Chasing?

Chasing?

Guys would you prefer to do the chasing or the girl to chase you?

The chase is a silly game that I don't play any more, either chasing or chased. If there is an attraction, I just want to get closer.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahA View Post
    Guys would you prefer to do the chasing or the girl to chase you?
    I prefer a two way street. Both sides making equal effort. It's no one fun for anyone if they are the only one doing the chasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonfire View Post
    I prefer a two way street. Both sides making equal effort. It's no one fun for anyone if they are the only one doing the chasing.
    Yep, completely true

I am a lazy bugga and prefer the girls to chase me, but not too much, not to the extent it is suffocating...

She should step back once every so often so I can make a move as well... ;-)

For me personally, nothing kills interest in a girl like her playing the hard-to-get routine to entice me to chase her more... ;-(

Both ways but as you get older that shit gets old real quick!

I do not like a girl to persue me, I think part of falling for someone is the ritual of getting with them. I think the guy should make all the first moves, the girl giving subtle hints that she is interested but not being obvious. It's the thrill of the chase! It should be fun.

If a girl needs chasing, I'll let her run away. I would prefer someone who is willing to meet halfway.

They did a study on this a while back, I don't remember where it is online or I'd link to it, but they found that when it comes to men, men are (typically although not always) attracted to a woman who plays hard to get with the OTHER guys but is easy to get for him.

Basically, if she is easy for him to start a relationship with but she snubs everyone else.

Also, there's a few studies that I'm not going to bother looking up at the moment where they did polls and found that most guys like doing some of the chasing, and not many guys prefer BEING chased. The ones who preferred being chased were normally inexperienced and unsure how to come onto a girl, the ones who preferred doing the chasing were usually a bit more experienced with more confidence in the love department.
    Make yourself happy and don't focus on making your lover happy. Your lover will be happy to see you happy. Allow them to make them-self happy so you can be happy seeing them happy. If they are not happy seeing you happy, or you are not happy seeing them happy, then it's time to leave each other and find that happiness elsewhere. Life is too short to bother with any other emotion for longer than absolutely necessary.
    -Shela Aetherius

I don't prefer a girl chasing me. I'm just not comfortable with it. I think I'm more into girls who make me work to get them. They just gotta give hints that they are interested. I'd like to be the one making the first moves.