+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Totally confused

Totally confused

I was seeing this guy for about 2 months, we were hanging out a bit, going to the pub, round his house and one night he asked me out with some other people and when i got there he basically ignored me. He then outrageously flirted with a mutual friend of ours in front of me.
    I didn't make a scene I just decided to go home. Later on he texts me asking if i'm ok and if he did anything wrong. I didn't mention what he'd done but told him i'm liked him.
    He ignored what I said but told other people that he was 'seeing' me and that it was all going really well.
    I'm saw him two days after the flirting with another girl to which he said to me he realized he'd acted like a jerk and apologized.

He then began to tell me that he didn't think I saw him in that way and a relationship isn't what he wanted.
    I took this and we didn't speak for a while.
    We've started speaking again and we hung out one night with a group of other people and he tried it on with me all night, even when I mentioned that he was only doing it because he was drunk and wanted some action he took this as an insult and backed off but was still nice towards me. Since then we've hung out yet he makes comments and gestures. He even went an apologized for how he acted towards me when I told him i liked him.

Long story short I just don't get this behavior, is it simply physical or is he playing games... Just really want some feedback as to this has happened to anyone else

He behaved like an ass, don't waste your time with this loser. He's playing you.
    Last edited by Bonfire; 03-04-11 at 03:15 AM.