+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Furious with Bf

Furious with Bf

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Last edited by smexygirl89; 30-08-11 at 10:01 PM.

I have no sympathy for you because you have no respect for yourself.

I deserve that. I know if i had a gf that had a bf that was doing that to her id tell her she was stupid. well not stupid but def not thinking with her head.

Yeah your putting up with it. You know it is wrong and he has no respect for you. What do you want us to say? oh its so bad but then you already know that and are staying.

F**K THAT SHIT. If my bf was texting his ex calling HER sexy then I'd tell him to have a great life and me and all my shit would be gone the next day. Or i wouldnt say a word to him and leave anyway. Then he can have all the freedom to fu*k who he wants. Not like Im married to him. Ill be damned to let someone play me a fool and STAY.

It wasnt his ex who i had had problems with him texting unnappropriate thing this was another woman he had slept with a few years ago. Im leaving him, still gotta pick up a few things from his place but going to delete all contact with him and write him a letter to explain. Im just wondering how harsh I should be in the letter. Should I tell him our sex life was shit?? I think he went down on me 3 times out of the whole 8 months. It was usually about him.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    F**K THAT SHIT. If my bf was texting his ex calling HER sexy then I'd tell him to have a great life and me and all my shit would be gone the next day. Or i wouldnt say a word to him and leave anyway. Then he can have all the freedom to fu*k who he wants. Not like Im married to him. Ill be damned to let someone play me a fool and STAY.
    If you talk like that normally, if I was your bf, I think I would be a little afraid of you. lol
    Last edited by Bonfire; 04-04-11 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Couldn't have said it better than myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonfire View Post
    If you talk like that normally, if I was your bf, I think I would be a little afraid of you. lol
    All boyfriends need to be a little afraid of their girlfriends. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Looq View Post

All boyfriends need to be a little afraid of their girlfriends. =P
    I prefer the word 'respect'

Quote Originally Posted by smexygirl89 View Post
    It wasnt his ex who i had had problems with him texting unnappropriate thing this was another woman he had slept with a few years ago. Im leaving him, still gotta pick up a few things from his place but going to delete all contact with him and write him a letter to explain. Im just wondering how harsh I should be in the letter. Should I tell him our sex life was shit?? I think he went down on me 3 times out of the whole 8 months. It was usually about him.
    I wouldnt say bad in bed thats kind of a low blow, If you have a bunch of low blows in there it will be kind of childish and take away from the other content. Id center that around being selfish, including in bed. I'm glad to hear you arent going to put up with it. There are plenty of guys out there that will adore you and never disrespect you like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonfire View Post
    My 'opinions' has scared my sisters bfs before! I don't talk to my boyfriend that way, Id reserve that for if he seriously f**cked up Additionally I don't fight with emotion like that I only debate because I like to understand both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by smexygirl89 View Post
    Yeah bring up the crap sex, just a line about it

MrE is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I don't understand the psychology behind the women who stay with guys like that.

I theorize that it has something to do with false-hope mixed in with poor self-image. Maybe you lack confidence in yourself and you have 'settled', now you're afraid of change. Leave this douche bag and tackle the world! Hold your head up.