+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she want me back?

Does she want me back?

GF and I met for the 1st time after a 3 week break last night.

We had a nice time. Laughed, caught up, had fun. I asked her if she wanted to do dinner tonight and she said yes.

Mutual friends have said they had the sense she wanted to get back together.

But there was also underlying sense on my part that she was holding me at a distance. We made out a little bit, she kissed me passionately, but then stopped and acted a little weird about it afterwards.

This could be in my head.

Girls do you think she's trying to keep things slow? Or playing games with me (not in her nature, I don't think)?

It was probably just awkward after not seeing you for so long. Don't think about it too much.

I hope so. We met last night and it went great. We both had a terrific time. She kissed me, passionately, goodnight. I hope that wasn't the alcohol guiding her actions, but in vino veritas right?

Girls -- this looks like she's still interested in me. But would you continue to meet, compliment me effusively, kiss/make out, if you were playing games with a guy and stringing him along?

It feels real -- but I'm guarded after the initial break.