+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is the chemistry of romantic love or romance?

What is the chemistry of romantic love or romance?

Guys,
    What do u think the chemistry of a romantic love or romance?What thing makes make the attraction btw two people?As a man I might tell I wont feel "love" unless I like someone sexually.Honestly is a big thing as well. Sometimes I feel guilty abt myself due to sexuality. My love's chemistry is wrong or this is normal??
    sorry 4 my english...

Love to me doesn't exist in the way that you'd find a soulmate or the one you're 'meant' to be with because destiny says it is.
    Love is the release of endorphins and adrenaline we get from the positive and negative aspects of being in that relationship. Like when a child is rewarded for a certain act, you want to be in a relationship which reeps rewards to us and if it doesn't, we leave.
    I also read a psychological experiment where they made a man sniff different tshirts from women worn over night, turns out the most attractive smelling t was from a woman with genes most different..in nature that's creating a bigger gene pool, and opposites genuinly do attract.
    I hate to be so clinical about love but i'm not religious and I don't believe in destiny or soulmates, science explains everything.

[QUOTE=GivingUp;692749]Love to me doesn't exist in the way that you'd find a soulmate or the one you're 'meant' to be with because destiny says it is.
    Love is the release of endorphins and adrenaline we get from the positive and negative aspects of being in that relationship. Like when a child is rewarded for a certain act,

Are u saying that love is the release of hormone etc...sorry I might misinterpret. Will u be more specific pls?