+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Found conversation with bf tellin ex lover he thinks im fat and need to lose weight.

Found conversation with bf tellin ex lover he thinks im fat and need to lose weight.

c vvvvvvvvvvv
    Last edited by smexygirl89; 30-08-11 at 10:00 PM.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think we'd all feel like shit.

Listen girl, if you've never had a problem finiding men, I guess you should go out and find one. If after 8 months your ass still bugs him, do you really think his opinion will change? No. Your worst fears are confirmed, how do you think your confidence in bed will fare now? I'll tell you- it's won't fare at all. You will always feel like ass when naked, knowing now how he really feels. I'm sorry you got word of that.... but the damage is done, you can't take back how you think or feel. I say cut your losses with him or you will die slowly from the insecurities he's caused.

Plenty of men love a gal with curves, that man will want to screw you doggie plenty. Find him.

I thought you left that jerk?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonfire View Post
    I thought you left that jerk?
    Yeah, what happened with that?

Clearly you're a masochist.

Oh my god.

You're staying because.........? The whole 'I'll figure something out' thing sounds like he's trying to hatch up a plan to get rid of you.
    Dump him ASAP. He doesn't deserve you.
    Ugh. I could punch him in the balls myself.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    His lack of sexual interest aside, I couldn't stay with a guy who had such intimate conversations about me with another woman. Your privacy has been grossly violated. get rid of him - he sounds like an ass.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Yeah, what happened with that?
    Clearly, she was all talk when she said she left him. She makes thread after thread about how her bf mistreats her and disrespects her by sending sexy txts to other females and yet she puts up with him. He insults her now talking about how she is fat. Yet, despite so many posters here telling her she needs to dump the jerk but she doesn't. She has no will to walk away. All she does is complain about him on this forum, looking for sympathy. Like I said in her other thread. I have no sympathy for her because she has no respect for herself. I'm not going to bother following her threads anymore. It's a waste of my time. She's not looking for help, she's looking for attention.
    Last edited by Bonfire; 06-04-11 at 11:56 AM.

Im sorry I have put so many posts up. I just find it hard to let go. Me and him broke up today. He sais I was acting like we were married even though we were only together 4 8 months. So it is all done. Thanks for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by smexygirl89 View Post
    Im sorry I have put so many posts up. I just find it hard to let go. Me and him broke up today. He sais I was acting like we were married even though we were only together 4 8 months. So it is all done. Thanks for your time.
    Ha he dumped you. I bet you get back with him.

What makes you think ill get back with him?? Ive already applied for uni interstate

Talking from something similar that has happened to me. My ex used drugs, drank a bottle of vodka every night, was a drug dealer. Not sure why I was even with him. He spoke to other ladies, cheated, went on dates, did everything horrible possible, he almost hit me coz he couldnt find his charger that didnt even make me relise he was a jerk. It wasnt till I got a great job within the government and my best friend and I stopped talking and she didnt wanna see me coz of him did I relise I lost everything almost my family and I needed an out. I cried myself to sleep every single night for a month coz I thought I lost something great. It wasnt till another guy came up to me and said I was beautiful and I deserve something amazing and to be happy, even though nothing happened between me and him but it made me feel 10000000000's times better. And I simply forgot about this idiot, and I relised what I did deserve. Never make someone make you feel your not good enough for them coz really your not good enough for them.

So what I'm trying to say is, leave him coz his not worth another thought. If he cant make you smile every day, you cant make him smile, you cant trust him coz you have to read his convos, he doesnt love every little random part of you body with the good and the bad. Than really what kind of relationship do you have.

Love will find you when love is ready to find you. Keep smiling.