+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How are you going to spend your christmas?

How are you going to spend your christmas?

Hey guys,

How are you going to spend your christmas next week? Is it going to be like the last christmas? I know most will don't bother to go out but stick at home surfing the net or watching tv.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Place called home

Well im going to be with my family this year. This is the first time in 4 years that i get to wake up at home with my parents and open up presents so yeah this year will be a little different but yet so familiar. This has been the best holiday season i have had in 2 years. The first i suffered a major heartbreak and the 2nd well my rebound stole all my money and i found out he took the title to my car!

But this year i am at home with mom and dad, we will have a fondue dessert dinner. I love to be back home it brings back alot of good memories and the spirit is always so comforting, there really is no place like home.

I do miss doing my own thing and putting up my own christmas tree and sitting in front of the christmas tree naked with my favorite blanket puffing away at the majic dragon & my eggnong and rum with my incense burning away while i watch my favorite movies and friends roll in to say hi. My time will come again soon & like i said im berry happy to be home with mom & dad.

Another thing i have kenny and his family also this year and that makes me feel oh so good also.

Well Happy Holidays To All
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Probably be stuck at my family's house surrounded by my juvenile delinquent cousins. I only pray that a friend calls me and invites me over to some party so I have an exuse to spend as little time as possible there.

This year is different for me too Blue. My brother, his wife, and my new nephew are now moved to the great white north, which Im happy for them, but it will be a small Christmas to say the least. Me, my son and my parents. Well, different also is that I get to spend some time with Iron too! WOW a Christmas with someone special, thats new for me.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

My christmas is the same as always. Though, it was more exciting when I was younger. I spend the day with my parents. Opening up presents in the morning. Then later on at night, helping mom cook dinner. I spend the rest of my time on the computer or watching tv. I have a very small family and very few relatives, so I rarely see them. Its usually a very lonely christmas. This year I have a bf for the first time at christmas. Unfortunatly he doesn't celebrate the holiday (not in his religion). So, he'll probably be hovering at his parents house (which is an hour away).

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

I AM SNOWBOARDING AT MAMMOUTH! WHAHOOO!!!! Cant wait.. my family lives on the east coast so... this year... its all about me and I for the first time, I am truly happy about it!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Yay christmas! only 3 days away too! Tehe i'm doing the usual having a barbacue with my family and family friends,opening presents, eating,eating trifle,more eating, being bloated lol. christmas is fun MERRY XMAS EVERYBODY!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It doesn't even phase me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    Well im going to be with my family this year. This is the first time in 4 years that i get to wake up at home with my parents and open up presents so yeah this year will be a little different but yet so familiar. This has been the best holiday season i have had in 2 years. The first i suffered a major heartbreak and the 2nd well my rebound stole all my money and i found out he took the title to my car!

But this year i am at home with mom and dad, we will have a fondue dessert dinner. I love to be back home it brings back alot of good memories and the spirit is always so comforting, there really is no place like home.

I do miss doing my own thing and putting up my own christmas tree and sitting in front of the christmas tree naked with my favorite blanket puffing away at the majic dragon & my eggnong and rum with my incense burning away while i watch my favorite movies and friends roll in to say hi. My time will come again soon & like i said im berry happy to be home with mom & dad.

Another thing i have kenny and his family also this year and that makes me feel oh so good also.

Well Happy Holidays To All
    You have friends around while your naked under a blanket?!?!? Can I be your friend?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Nothing at all, just giving and recieving pressies really...

Hanging round my with my friends back at home, since I don't get to see them so often 'cos of University.