+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think I'm in love, and I don't think there can be a happy ending.

I think I'm in love, and I don't think there can be a happy ending.

Post has been deleted.
    Last edited by Vemon; 15-04-11 at 06:45 PM.

I got news for you, mate. You've already fallen for her big time! nothing wrong about it. We don't choose who to fall for. It just happens, for a reason. The more you see her the more attractive you find her, right? You're in love, bru. that is so me. Lol
    Hmmm now were you looking for any advice? Your english is pretty good by the way.

post has been deleted.
    Last edited by Vemon; 15-04-11 at 06:46 PM.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Honestly this isn't going to end well at all. If you tell her she's going to feel awkward and probably slowly end the friendship. If you don't tell her it will eat you inside out.

So what are you to do? Cut the friendship to minimal. Gain some confidence by investing your time and energy into something you enjoy doing. Get off the internet and make friends in real life. If you continue this insecure shy boy ness at this age you will get worse and more insecure as time goes on. Because at 25 if you've never even had the balls to carry a conversation with a cute girl you will be destroyed in the dating world. Work on your confidence NOW, because the more ingrained your insecurity is,the harder it is to get rid of.

Note: don't be afraid of rejection. Yes, you will get rejected... we all do. The difference is that those who are confident try again, and those who aren't get one NO, and gather a pity party to sulk with.

post has been deleted

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Which is why you need to take like 10 steps back from the friendship.

And you say it's easy to find a random girl? Not really but I do suggest you look elsewhere and start chasing girls you are not currently friends with.

post has been deleted

You like her, and you have a crush on her. But first and foremost, you are good friends with her. And have been for years. Since you are good friends, why not try joking around in a very casual manner that the two of you should go out since you have known each other so long and get along so well. If she turns you down, you know that you need to simply concentrate on the friendship and look elsewhere for romance. But she may say yes. And then you can try dating her.
    If you do start dating, I would suggest making a pact with her to stay friends no matter what, to keep the friendship as the most important thing. It might be hard, but it might just be worth it. Sometimes the best relationships are borne out of great friendships.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

I'd go with devonbrown's suggestion. I'd tell her casually something like "you know, you're so good it's hard not to like you". You're not asking her out but see how she reacts to something like that coming from you. You should be able to tell if the feeling is mutual or not.
    Mate, keep in mind that quite a few guys at your age (or of any age for that matter) fall for girls they are fiends with. Well I was one such. In my case she was my best friend back in high school and it took me like 3 months to ask her out. She said yes! She was my first gf.
    You gotta be honest with her about your feelings. Just don't go too strong on her. That would scare her away. You see if you don't tell her you're gonna end up acting weird with her and sooner or later she'll come to know of this. Well unless you've decided you'll suppressed your feelings forever which again is not healthy for you and your friendship. So just tell her in a casual way not to make it awkward for her. She says yes. Great. She says no. You've nothing to hide from her anymore. You just have to look somewhere else for romance. Good luck.