+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Newbie with a cry for help

Newbie with a cry for help

Hi all
    i thought i would join in on the forums, well its a cry for help really im finding it sooooo hard to get over my ex end really need to talk about it,

we have finished about 18 months ago and without a word of a lie she is in my mind 24/7 every second of the day its emotionally draining for me and my work, friends, and family are affected by me being down in the dumps all the time

i saw her today and my god she looks amaizing i just cant get over her nobody else comes close the girls i have been with since her my heart hasnt been in it at all and im just constantly thinking of her,

I really dont want to loose her but i have tried to move on, i have had counceling and it didnt work, i have also had neuro linguistic sessions and they didnt work either

i really want to meet up with her and tell her how i feel see if she has any feelings for me but i dont want to frighten her away

we spoke a little on the text last week, i asked her how she felt when we were together, she said she did like being with me and that we didnt do enought together and if we did then we would have been together now she said

at the time my nan was very ill and my mum was also ill, shortly after my nan passed away i was very very close to her
    i was trying so hard to spend time with my my ex, my mum, and my nan at the same time it was difficult

i want the chance to say to her that i do still love her very much & that i want to devote all my time to her and her little boy, take her on holidays, do all the nice things together that couples do put her first and make her feel so special

im so afraid of asking incase its a no, i find it so hard being rejected by her and im so ashamed to say i have tried to commit suicide twice over her since we finished

im sorry for going on in my first post its really getting me down, i cant stop thinking about her i dont know what to do sorry

Sounds like you need to check out this website [URL="http://i8loz.makingup.hop.clickbank.net"]"The Magic of Making Up"[/URL] This is most amazing product on ex's that I have ever seen & the reviews & feedback has been so positive. Sounds like you need some confidence though so make a list of everything that is great about YOU, that you know she will appreciate in the relationship. Then just keep reminding yourself of those things over and over in your head. That way, you won't come across as needy when you talk to her, because you will know that you have just as much to offer her, as she does you. All the best :-)

Marketing? Hmmm.