+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help, Advice needed Asap

Help, Advice needed Asap

Myex Boyfriend of almost five years,broken up for almost 2years that I am pregnant for by the way, don't want to get back in a relationship with me because he says he's to young. Every time I bottle of the strength to ignore his calls and have nothing to do with him, he begs me to forgive him and how much he loves me and my daughter.He's they're for me financially but other then that he runs the street with his frat brothers and he been seeing this other girl for a year he say she's like a sister to him and it nothing, she live in another city him and his frat brothers went to Austin this weekend and he haven't called me or texted me. I called and text him still no respond. I then had it, and Im confused he tells everyone how he's in love with me I'm the only girl he trust, and when I ignore him he acts like he's so lost without me, I even tried talking to other dudes which makes him super jealous.Hie line brother even told him watch she's gonna get another boyfriend on you if you don't stop. I really want to move on, he not treating me right, and Im missing out on good dudes waiting on him. Why wont he be in a relationship with me again, do he not want to fight for his family are his he just playing games because he thinks I wont leave him alone for good.How can I make him miss me, and how can I ignore him successfully without missing him

He is a douchebag. He got you pregnant and instead of taking responsibility he goes out with his frat buddies and sees other girls, yes he is seeing other girls. He is not going to miss you, he is just keeping you around, and treat you like dirt. He's not worth it. You have unfortunately made a big mistake getting knock up by this douchebag. Now you'll have to try and take care of yourself and be prepare to raise this child the best you can. Make him pay child support. That's all you need from him is money nothing else. You don't want his bad influence on your kid. I wish you the best.

some guys fail to take responsibilities, if u continue with him.. everytime u need him, he might chicken out anyway.. i agree with bonfire

Yes, make sure he holds up his end of the responsibility for your child. But as far as a relationship goes, I don't see much hope here. Let him go, know that you can do better, and most of all, be confident and happy on your own until you find someone worth your time.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!