+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Bad Habits

Bad Habits

I'm just wondering and would appreciate if I could get others oppinions.

Is it wrong to ask your gf/bf to fix their bad habits?

If I'm your boyfriend and I know it bothers you, I would do it more often. lol

lol, that would be so bad....

But wouldnt that offend him/her?
    I mean isn't it a bit uncomfortable/awkwad telling your bf/gf to fix teir bad habits? Maybe it might be ok if it was your husband/wife or family member.

It depends on the bad habit. Is he picking his nose? That would be embarrassing to point out. Does he not shower enough and he smells? It depends what the bad habits are I guess. Some are no big deals and not offensive to be pointed out. So what is his bad habits?

I guess it is depends on the what kind of bad habits, but is it ok to tell them to change/fix their bad habits or is it none of my business to ask them to fix/change their bad habits ?

I guess this depends on the person too since if someone say to me to fix any of my bad habits, chances are I will get offended...

You haven't mention what his bad habits are. It's that bad huh? lol

lol, I shouldn't really mention it on here... sorry

Hmm, it's not that bad, but when you live with him and spend 24/7 with him, it can get pretty bad sometimes...
    It's just that I mentioned to him and he said he will try to fix it, but I felt bad for telling him to change when I should accept and love him for who he is... I don't really have the right to ask him to change something and make me happy.... I think it's not right?
    So hmm, what's done is done, but I'm just wondering if it is bad to mention/ tell your bf/gf to fix their bad habits.

To be honest, I rather my girlfriend tell me what bothers her than to hold it in and bottle it for a long time, then having it explode into something bigger. So, to answer your question. No I would not be offended if you point out my bad habits, I would appreciate it actually and also be happy to know that you are so comfortable with me that you can tell me anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonfire View Post
    To be honest, I rather my girlfriend tell me what bothers her than to hold it in and bottle it for a long time, then having it explode into something bigger. So, to answer your question. No I would not be offended if you point out my bad habits, I would appreciate it actually and also be happy to know that you are so comfortable with me that you can tell me anything.
    Yes. This.

I'd rather be told I do something weird/embarassing, and be able to fix it than not being told about my habit and causing something uncomfortable for my significant other.

(It'd still help if we knew what that habit was, but you don't need to tell us if you don't want to.)
    I am homosexual. A lesbian, actually. If you have a problem with that, then it sucks for you. It's not your problem. It's not even a problem. I quite like it this way.