+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trouble do not know much about girls behaviour

Trouble do not know much about girls behaviour

Hey to all,
    I met a girl on the internet. We were together in high school but we never talked to each other. Now i talked to her and i really LIKE HER (not from the past but i saw her on the NET and i just get mad over her). I wanted to marrry her (forever). the thing is
    [I] said to her i like her and she said she liked what i said. And then i send a e card to her and she saw that card and said she liked it very much. I asked her to meet her and she said YES OFCOURSE. I asked does she have anyone and she said NO. Actually i live in other country and i am going to that country where she lives. She is dam beautiful and i am not sure if she will SAY YES to mee :O ??? I dont know what i have to say when i will go to meet her??? i have actually no experince in that field???? Can anyone help me out please i am stresesd with this situation !!!!!!!!!! She is very unpredictable !!!!!!!!!! CAN ANYONE HELP plzzzzzzz

i will be very thankfull to you if anyone help me out plzzzzzzz it is request to alllllll