+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should I trust him?

should I trust him?

Hi I've been seeing my fiance for 18months and we got engaged 4 months ago,but after we'd been together I found out that he had been seeing another girl for the first three months of our relationship as he hadn't ended it with her when we first got together, but I decided to stay with him but as we live three hours away from each other I don't see him as much as I would like and I do get worried that he's cheating.when he was with the other girl he wouldn't let me look at his phone,so now he let's me look at it to prove he's not cheating but he won't let me look at his phone bill and lately he has been 'losing his signal' more than usual,and now I'm worried that he's got something to hide.he said its just personal family stuff as he is trying to get in touch with his sister but I don't know whether to believe him.he said hed marry me next week if he can afford a registry office wedding to prove I'm the one he wants (I didn't ask him to) and he was really lovey with me,and when I was getting upset he was crying too as he said he didn't want to lose me.
    Should I believe him?

Do not get married if you don't trust him!

Where there's smoke there's fire........as they say if your gut is telling you something, then it's probably true. Now you need proof. The only thing I can suggest is have him followed by a friend or with a friend he doesn't know, to see if he is meeting up with someone or get a hold of those cel bills. There is software you can buy for about 40 bucks that keeps track of his passwords and deleted emails on his computer without him ever knowing a thing. You may be able to access his cel phone activity that way...over the net. If this is real important to you, and you can't shake this off to trust him, then there you go...some easy tools to get the job done at a limited cost to you.

I really want to trust him cos I love him so much,but I don't want to get hurt again xxx

Sounds suspecious. Why cant he afford it? How much could it possibly be? Do you even have an engagement ring? He cheated once before...why wouldnt he do it again? You need to figure this out NOW before you get married. Who does he live with? Alone? Have you ever been to his house or seen his family. This sounds weird to me

If he'll let you look at the phone, then he should have no problem letting you look at the bill. He's clearly erasing messages then showing you the phone. Are you that stupid? If you are, then marry him.

Here are the 2 reasons you should NOT get married, and most likely just break up altogether:

1. HE'S DOING SOMETHING SNEAKY
    If he lets you look at his phone, but not his phone bill, he's obviously doing something sneaky. You can delete history on a phone, but you can't on a phone bill..which is why he wont show you.

2. YOU ALREADY DON'T TRUST HIM
    You're asking to see his phone AND phone bill. That's wrong to do(obviously cheating is even more wrong). When you're with someone and love them, you should never have to constantly snoop and be worried that they're cheating.

End it, for sure