+ Follow This Topic

Thread: a weired crush..help please.!

a weired crush..help please.!

she was 1 year junior to me in my high school. never ever paid attention to her. but when i went to my 2nd year (when she was in her 1st year) of junior college. she used to come to my sight very often at the bus stop.

one day ( about 5 months before) i found her on facebook. and sent her a fried request which soon got accepted. but for the 1st month i didn't chat much with her. since at our very first chat she seem to be too much moody and kinda. ' not interested' girl.

well.. a month passed... it was when i by chance found her online at 4am. when i was studying. because no one was online. i got a chance to have a nice chat with her.. and thats where all things started.

i used to chat with her.. twice a day.. afternoon and around 12am. each chat never lasted more than 15 mins. as she always went of offline soon.

well... th chats started becoming interesting.. we shared ideas.. liked others ideas.. shared problems (MOSTLY INITIATED BY ME).. and often had funny chats.. things seem like its all OK.. but by this time. I HAD TOTALLY LOST MY HEART TO HER.

well.. its 5 months now (4 months of actual chat)..

its just yestarday.. that i dared to ask her no. and got it too... i thought her no. will help me getting better into her life.

OK.

the problem about my case is..

she is one year younger. she has a different academic stream than me.(me for science and she for arts). she goes to different college. she lives in the OTHER part of the town which i rarely visit. she is a dancer (whereas i am a rock drummer).

she says she doesnt reply txt sms much.

THE WORST PART.

i have been tracking her profile since the beginning.. like.. 4-5times a day..

i came to know about a boy. 4 years elder than her. she seem to be in relationship with him earlier.. but as she says now they are apart. and she is single.

but recently i found evidences that she has feelings for him (her comments on his pics clearly said so)

i never dared to ask her about this. as i though i might be getting to "sticky"

WHAT HELP IS NEED IS.

as i said. we are in no ways related to each other. ( i didn't even ever meet her in actual or listen to her voice.!)

as i felt that she still has feeling for her ex- .. i found that its necessary for me to get into her life as close as possible. but don't know how.

all i have got is her facebook connection and HER PHONE NO. ( and i have no reason to call her.. neither does she replies txt. as she said)

please guide me so as to how to proceed to get into the girl's life... with the available means... particularly with the help of her no.

ALTHOUGH ALL THE EXISTING PRACTICAL CONDITIONS ARE TOTALLY AGAINST MY CHANCE TO WIN HER LOVE. I STILL BELIEVE... I CAN MAKE IT.. AS WE REALLY GO AWESOME ON CHATS
    PLEASE HELP.!

Seems to me, the next step is just ask her out on a date. If you don't meet up with her soon, she might meet someone else or go back with her ex. So make your move.

weird how she says she doesn't answer texts. Did she imply you should call instead? cause if not - that's the kind of thing to tell someone who you don't want to be texting you. Probably not the case as you two talk A LOT on facebook (but maybe she feels safer talking to you online). The girl is gonna have her story with guys, she could fall in love with someone tomorrow, that's just the way things go sometimes - so you have to stop worrying/thinking and just ask her out. No harm in that. Aaaand... My friend from Norway has a guy in Canada and they see each other max 6 times during the year but it's true love non the least. The fact your girl lives in a part of town you never visit is a weird "excuse"... why is that even a problem? :s

well.. i'd surely call.. but ive got no reason to.. n if i call without a reason.. jus like a timepass.. then I FEEL she might think i am a flirt.

about meeting up. its too difficult. because if its for a movie or dinner. i think for that attempt. i need to meet her at least a few times. which again ive got no reason to.

well.. all i feel safe in proceeding right now. i by txt sms.. and if i progress in that.. i guess i might began to call too..

if you guys feel theres any bette way i can proceed.. ALWAYS WELCOME.!PLEASE GUIDE ME.!