+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to approach a girl when she is surrounded by other males?

How to approach a girl when she is surrounded by other males?

How to approach a girl when she is surrounded by other males?
    What kind of approach would be appropriate?

if she's not into you from earlier on, you'll be just another male entering her space. Wait til they're gone.

MrE is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Just approach the group as if they are all friends. Don't show interest in the girl immediately, come in with a good hook - some sort of good story to draw interest. After the hook ask them how they know each other, if they don't know each other then stay chatty and social. If they know each other and the girl is in a relationship with one of the guys then diffuse slowly, use something like "Well, it was nice talking to you all, but I better get back with my friends." or something of that nature. If she isn't with anybody then you have to show that you're the more social, more spontaneous guy. Don't immediately flirt with the girl, but work into it real slowly. When she starts showing indications that she is interested in you, then mix up indications of interest and indications of disinterest with her. You want to be real subtle with your flirting, and you want her to think that you're the catch. Many girls will go after you if they show interest, but you don't. She is more likely to chase after you if you show higher social value.

EDIT:
    I definitely wouldn't wait around, you want to show that you can approach the situation. If you wait around just looking at the situation she will probably notice, and you will show lower value when compared to the males that are talking to her.

Opening up a set like this requires tremendous social skills. A task I don't think you are ready to tackle at your level of development. You should work your way up. Start with simple approaches where the girl is alone. If you can't even manage to get a number from a girl alone, how are you going to pick up a girl with a bunch of dudes around her who probably has more game than you? They will see you coming by a mile and cock-block you before you even know what to do.

MrE is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Bonfire,

Though I agree with you completely - you really need mad skills to pull this one off, I'd still say 'go for it', just for the practice. When I'm trying to work a room socially, even back when I was a complete newb, I still tried to put myself in all situations. Especially since you are probably being looked at from other girls in the room and if you approach the group right, she just sees you as being social.

OP, just don't come across like you're flirting with the girl immediately, go in like you know the group. Work the group, not the girl. You'll know if she has interest in you, but like Bonfire said, it takes practice to work a set with all doods and one girl.

MrE, your plan could work. OP, nod at a couple of the guys in the group as you approach. Both of them will be thinking "wtf" but each may assume that the other guy knows you, as will the others in the group. Brazen it out, and like MrE said, say something interesting to the overall group. And then move on before anybody detects a threat to be cock-blocked. Under those circumstances, you might catch her interest. Next time you see her after that, approach again and repeat, but try to get her name. Build from there if you can. That said, the odds are bad, really bad. But women are impressed by confidence, so try to fake it until you make it. Worst thing that will happen is some momentary embarrassment and then you will learn from the experience.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You don't.

You walk up to her
    Ignore everyone else
    Look her straight in the eyes and tell her
    'Babe, you are mine'

How the **** should we know?

Lets start from a beginner's perspective.

Well every time i see her i give her eye contact and a small smile and she too looks at me (I think).
    What do girls usually think of when a guy gives them eye contact every time he sees her? I don't think I can infer anything about this situation.

This one time when she was with a bunch of guys.... as I passed her

X's are all other people, seems to be all males and probably friends of hers

At point A I made a turn to walk to another building she was walking with a bunch of people in the opposite direction.
    At point A I had already given her my eye contact usually it wouldn't last more than 5 seconds but this time I walked the whole way though about a 30 sec walk the whole time I was just staring at her and just couldnt stop myself.
    She too would at point D tilt her head and look at me. And when we crossed, I have her a nod and looked straight again until I got to point C where I turned around to see her but she wasn't here any more........
    I know this sounds totally stupid and kind of made up, but this is totally what happened.

So.... yea... Under this kind of situation what would be going through a girls head?

Thanks

sadie_genie Guest
    You have to wait until she is alone. : ) Guyfriends love to cock block and is possessive.

This thread needs John Madden.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

You don't. You wait till she has moved out of the circle.

Unless you are Chuck Norris, do NOT DO IT.