+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can't decide whether to continue relationship

Can't decide whether to continue relationship

Hi guys,

I have been seeing a girl for just under two months now and things have been really good. Whilst I enjoy the time we spend together I can't help but be aware she is more attached to me than the other way around. Whenever we are together I'm aware of her just wanting to snuggle / staring at me for a long time etc. I find myself getting irritated by this and just wanting to be away from her. The other day she went pretty close to telling me she loved me. I feel completely in control of the relationship.

Do you think it will be better in the long term if I just end it now? She is really attractive, intelligent and enjoys going out and doing things. We also click pretty well in the intimate aspect.

Yeah top idea, dump her.

I always do that when a girl is really into me. It's a lot easier than slowing it down a bit, especially if they are attractive, intelligent and good in bed.

Go find a stupid, ugly, frigid girl that's not in to you and just wants to stay at home and date her instead
    Last edited by Horseyguy; 16-04-11 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Horseyguy View Post
    Yeah top idea, dump her.

I always do that when a girl is really into me. It's a lot easier than slowing it down a bit, especially if they are attractive, intelligent and good in bed.

Go find a stupid, ugly, frigid girl that's not in to you and just wants to stay at home and date her instead

Hehe.. fair enough.

I'm just not sure how good it is to feel, as I said, 'in control' of the relationship. I am not 'head-over-heels' in love, but I do like her. The reason I would choose to end things would be for her, as I don't necessarily see the relationship lasting. When I'm in the same room as her I experience a degree of trauma over whether or not I'm in some way wronging her, to the point where I just had to leave the other day.
    Last edited by KimyReizeger; 16-04-11 at 07:43 PM.

i think u ll go on

Just be honest with her.....tell her you like her a lot but this is moving way too fast for you to handle. Reassure her you are not breaking up with her and you enjoy your time with her, but you feel that it would be best to slow things down.

Thanks smackie. That's what I've pretty much resolved to do.