+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do I have a chance with this girl?

Do I have a chance with this girl?

To make a long story short. I met this girl playing tennis about 6 months ago. We have become great friends. We have spent a lot of time playing tennis together, we've gone out to eat together, rock climbed together, and she introduced me to her friends including her boyfriend.

When she first moved here 27 months ago she came here to live with her parents temporarily until she found out where she was going to go. Her job allows her to work from home so she can live wherever she wants. She had been with her bf for about 8 months. However, he is in grad school and when he graduates in a month he is moving to NY. She tried to make it work with him and was thinking about moving their with him but they decided it wouldn't work out, and because of that they have ended up breaking up. She is now single. In one month he moves away.

After all of this, she has just recently decided not to move, and to continue living here permanently. With all of this going on the past 3 months, we have not been able to hang out at all, as we have both been very busy. Since she is now single, fresh out of a great relationship, and a permant resident here, do you think I have a chance of getting into a relationship with her? I do not see how I can be in the friend zone because we haven't hung out at all in the past 3 months so I dont think that would be awkward. What do you guys think?

Well if she had her eye on you she would have been texting or calling you up. Despite being busy, she would have gone out of her way to contact you to suggest meeting up real soon followed by flirtatious messages. Since none of this has happened and she never showed any kind of physical or verbal affection towards you before I say no.

Well I think you have the same chance with her as any other girl, you need to act on it. Keep in mind she will still be raw from the last relationship, she is here permanently now so be a friend, be supportive and take your time. Who knows what will happen