Hi guys and gals my name is James and Im a student at UH and for one of my film class projects i had to make or remake a short film, and it took me awhile to finally come up with what i wanted to film. So one day i was on youtube and i watched this video call "Love Language" and i just fell in love with the idea, every since then i wanted to recreate that idea with a few changes to the original, i asked my professor and she said it was OK. So with the help of a few friends who acted these parts we made a 2nd remake for "Love Language" and its title "Love Language (2nd Remake) please go on youtube and watch it and help me out get me some feedbacks on what i can do to improve my filming skills and any advice you have for me. Thank you for your time

youtube/Love Language (2nd remake)

I just fell in love with the idea of the original video and i just wanted to remake it no matter what, its a great video and i hope you watch it and enjoy it, please don't be negative about it if you don't like it come back on this forum and tell me what you didn't like and what i need to improve on. Love is the most beautiful feeling in the world and i just want to help others find it, or get that feeling back once again

once again thank you for your time.