+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how do i gain weight or even improve my body

how do i gain weight or even improve my body

Many people say that I'm too skinny but some say that I'm gaining weight. I kind of get a bit frustrated when people say I'm skinny. How will I improve my body? What exercise do I need to improve my body? What should I eat to gain more weight?

To gain weight you need to eat more calories.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What do YOU think of your body??
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Can you post a pic? Ppl want to be^ thin isn't it? You can gain weight by drinking one cup of milk before sleep and eat lots of kfc, fries, White chocolates...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabella View Post
    Can you post a pic? Ppl want to be^ thin isn't it? You can gain weight by drinking one cup of milk before sleep and eat lots of kfc, fries, White chocolates...
    How ridiculous. That has to be the unhealthiest way to put on weight. You can eat healthier food that also contain more calories. Just the salt content alone in those foods above makes me cringe.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I don't find it ridiculous, when I was skinny before I often eat those n know what I put more weight n never get FAT, her body is skinny mean that she is wanting to put some weight n slowly make it stable then she will be worry aboit extra weight, don't be rude here thanks. My health is totally Good n I don't have problem with worrying about health or FAT.

MrE is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I'd focus on eating lots of healthy carbs (whole-grains, rice, etc), and I'd eat a protein-rich diet, but pack it in. Lots of fruits and such - eat stuff that is good for you, but eat a lot of it. Then, hit the gym and you'll notice massive healthy gains. Make huge burritos with black beans, rice, steak, and all sorts of good stuff. Snack in between meals with nuts, fruits, etc.

I don't know what you look like, but I do know that many perfectly healthy thin women get bombarded with passive aggressive comments about how skinny they are. Are YOU unhappy with your body? It would be a pity to let a bunch of jealous people convince you to change.

That being said, I hear a bowl or two of ice cream before bed is a surefast way to pack on the pounds.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't find it ridiculous, when I was skinny before I often eat those n know what I put more weight n never get FAT, her body is skinny mean that she is wanting to put some weight n slowly make it stable then she will be worry aboit extra weight, don't be rude here thanks. My health is totally Good n I don't have problem with worrying about health or FAT.
    Putting weight on by "eating kfc and fries" IS unhealthy, there are good and bad fats ...kfc and fries contain saturated fats which is bad, it raises cholesterol which can lead to heart disease amongst other things.
    I'm not sure how eating the things you suggest will help make her weight "stable".

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    Putting weight on by "eating kfc and fries" IS unhealthy, there are good and bad fats ...kfc and fries contain saturated fats which is bad, it raises cholesterol which can lead to heart disease amongst other things.
    I'm not sure how eating the things you suggest will help make her weight "stable".
    I didn't say eating those all the time, I meant eat a lot, mean maybe one meal / day or many times a week. You are not thin so you don't know that those cereal or healthy food you suggested weren't help at all, at least for me before when I lost weight n wanted increase. I ate lots of stuff I suggested, till you get to the point you want you can start to be careful with Fat stuff. This is from my experient, and having sport while you wanted some weight was funny, the more you have sport the more you lost weight, I had a period of time where I lost weight a lot n wanted to put some on, so I know and talk by my experient. Now I'm in good condition and trying to have some sport to keep shape. But still, I eat anything I want n I'm not Fat ;-).

Also try to measure calories you need a day and You need more than that to gain weight.

Also,eat lots of fruits and vegies to have good health and more important, keep yourself young ;-), I forgot, >2 litre of water/ day. I also drank milk before slept and maybe one egg too as extra things before sleep.

sadie_genie Guest
    Be careful. Gaining weight might not be the best thing for you. Sometimes, the fat can go to your stomach instead of going to places you want.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I didn't say eating those all the time, I meant eat a lot, mean maybe one meal / day or many times a week. You are not thin so you don't know that those cereal or healthy food you suggested weren't help at all, at least for me before when I lost weight n wanted increase. I ate lots of stuff I suggested, till you get to the point you want you can start to be careful with Fat stuff. This is from my experient, and having sport while you wanted some weight was funny, the more you have sport the more you lost weight, I had a period of time where I lost weight a lot n wanted to put some on, so I know and talk by my experient. Now I'm in good condition and trying to have some sport to keep shape. But still, I eat anything I want n I'm not Fat ;-).
    Lol, where did i say to eat cereals? It is possible to gain weight by eating healthier things than kfc and fries. Hmmm, how do you know im not thin? FYI i have spent years trying to put on weight and keep it on, oh and im diabetic too so had to go about in a healthy way.

To be honest at that time I coundlt put more weight without trying to drink chocolate, eating fries and stuff like kfc lots. I enjoyed eating them btw lol, but now I'm normal and maybe time to be careful. But still I can't stop eating what I want, still my health doesn't have problem. I would be more careful when >30. But at the same time I try to eat lots pf fruits and vegetables everyday .

How old are you to have diabetic? I think it happens to fat ppl?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast