+ Follow This Topic

Thread: One Complicated Break Up

One Complicated Break Up

So My girlfriend and I were in a pretty serious relationship and recently after about two years we got into a huge fight and broke it off. She's now telling me she wants to be friends right now and just see where things take us. She tells me that she isn't going to be seeing or thinking about anybody other than me and I told her the same thing. But I don't want to just be friends because I'm afraid somebody else is going to come up and take her away from me. I am insanely in love with her. Anybody want to try to give me some advice to ease this pain? What should I do?

Btw the fight was because I called her a "bitch" which I said sorry to her for and only called her out of rage.
    What do I do?

Be friends with her for a while, I am pretty much in the same situation and feel the same way that someone is going to steal my love from me but I guess sometimes we just have go wait.

What a quick reply man thanks.
    I hate waiting. I love her :/.
    I stayed up all night last night.

I stay up all night everyday, I am sleepless and no appetite either. If you feel like talking about it, you can PM me because I am in the same situation.
    Last edited by babyangel; 19-04-11 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkMusic View Post
    What a quick reply man thanks.
    I hate waiting. I love her :/.
    I stayed up all night last night.
    Go with what she wants for now, if you push her you won't get any better results. Have faith that she'll come back, she told you she doesn't want anyone else.

Careful with babyangel, read her post, the situations are not similar and I don't recommend taking the same actions she did in your relationship.

do you have some sort of problem with me? :S
    I am not advising him to do what I did, seriously you have started annoying me now, stop causing troubles.

Its only causing trouble if I'm deliberatly attempting to screw with someone. In this case (I see you modified your above post) you're in a really rough spot and probably not in a position to be giving advice as you're in dire need of it.

If he feels the need to PM you, then he should, but I think you might not be the best person to help him given the way things rolled out in your relationship. If you just want to sympathize with each other, go for it.

I am not going to guide to how to make your ex hate you. Open your eyes and read things, thanks.

Mmk, sooo..... thankkkss. Good luck Baby and Cerby 0_o.

dude.. just give it time... it sounds like to me that she was going to end it anyway... you calling her a name was her perfect excuse.....

A little more happened than that, we sort of stopped acting like a couple.
    I talked to her and we're half together lmao.
    We're acting the same way and with eachother and we both admitted we still love eachother and want to be with eachother.
    But we're giving it some time, she doesn't want to get hurt if we rush back into things.
    I'm happy.

Half together is just a delusion. Sorry to shit on your parade, I really hope it works out for you, but make sure you know where she's at. You don't want to be caught off guard by her and breaking your heart all over again. If you aren't officially together anymore, then she technically can do whatever she wants. Protect yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by robFord View Post
    Half together is just a delusion. Sorry to shit on your parade, I really hope it works out for you, but make sure you know where she's at. You don't want to be caught off guard by her and breaking your heart all over again. If you aren't officially together anymore, then she technically can do whatever she wants. Protect yourself.
    Good point, we're getting back together though .

Congrats :->.

Congrats for you mate