+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Slept with friend at party, more details in post

Slept with friend at party, more details in post

A bit of background information on her and I first. We have know each other for a while now, but never dated or anything. She started going out with one of my friends, but broke up a few months ago. She was being really nice to me, and we started getting kinda close, passing notes and stuff, but nothing romantic. Now fast foward to this party. We were both really drunk, and just started flirting with body language, (looking at each other in the eyes and stuff) and the just started making out. From there we went into a room and had sex. I remember a little bit, and she says she doesn't remember anything. I obviously don't want to end our friendship, and don't want it to be awkward. I just hope you guys can give me some good advice on where I should go from here. Thank you very much

She doesn't remember anything? I don't think so, your option is telling her that you only want to be friends... Or what? Depend on your option, be straight, then stop the friendship for a while n hopefully the awkward will fade.

That's why I dislike the parties guy, booze, with friends who are gals, messed and flirted around.

hahaha i will never understand how someone can be so drunk to not remember anything.. but i have heard these stories before so i guess it happens. If she cant remember i dont see how it could be that awkward, just act like it never happened. It mite be awkward for u.. i dunno i mean do u want to be more than friends or just stay friends?

Just openly tell her that you value your friendship with her and don't want there to be any awkwardness. If you two are good enough friends, that should do it.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!