+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Moving in together

Moving in together

Me and my boyfriend have been together a little over 2 years now. For over the past 2 months I have been staying with him every single day. I technically live with my parents for the time being while I'm going to school to become a nurse and have been paying them $400/month for rent..just the responsible thing to do I suppose. But I'm never there..I can't even remember the last time I was there. I do not know how to ask my boyfriend about living together. It's just kind of ridiculous to be paying rent somewhere when I'm never there. Me and my bf have never been happier and I don't want to push him away or scare him off. How do I approach the situation? How do I tell if he is ready to live together? I don't know if I should just sit around and wait for him to bring it up or me just ask him? Staying with him for almost 3 months now I would think kind of needs to be talked about. Any advice would be great!

It seems a little silly on your parents behalf even taking that money if you are never there..