+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Angry texts from my girlfriend.

Angry texts from my girlfriend.

Ok so I know my girlfriend is kind of crazy. And I am aware she is very paranoid and that moving in to an apartment with her was a mistake, in hindsight. We both know that when our lease is up we are moving away from each other as fast as possible because we just don't mesh. So for the purpose of venting I am going to share with you a day in the life of me.

Here is some of the history behind this text convo so you aren't completely lost. I drive a co-worker home from work every day for a couple extra bucks. He is a really cool guy and we get in some pretty funny conversations from time to time. So when people call me and Im talking to him I usually dont answer the phone. Not only because we're talking but also because Im driving. I drive for 30 minutes from work, to his house and to daycare to pick up her kid and my girlfriend calls every day during this time to make sure that I am in fact driving home and not to some mystical girls house for some sex. By the way she is chinese and working on her english so forgive her. So here goes.

(She phones)
    (I dont answer)
    HER: Why you always no answer my phone???
    Who in your car with you

????

You make me think is woman sit your car

F&^%

I never call you again

(I pull over at my coworkers house)
    ME: Hey Im here, call me agian!
    I was mid conversation with Jim, whats up?
    (I call her back, no answer)
    Answer the phone hon

HER: You make me talk to
    someone ! I told you to always
    answer my phone calls!
    F$%&

ME: I can't always answer.
    What do you mean, "you
    make me talk to someone."

It's (co-workers name) I drive
    him home from work ok?

(I take a picture of buddy and send her the picture)
    That guy.

Ok tomorrow call me, I'll
    get him to answer the
    phone if it's a bad spot for
    me to answer.

That way you can talk to
    the guy and maybe relax a
    little.

(I drive to the daycare and get her son)
    I have (son's name) see you after work.

HER: If you don't like me calling you! We
    will never call each other. Just send message !
    You only have that person in your car
    you never answer ! I don't know why!

Don't worry I never call
    you and you don't call me
    too.

Bye

(I call her again, with no answer)

ME: You want to talk about
    this like adults?

HER: Your friends more important than me!!!!

ME: Sorry (gf's name)

I know I probably could have handled it better, by answering the phone right? She just keeps calling me at these terrible moments when Im driving and taking turns at advanced greens and merging and whatever. Anyways thanks for reading, if you have any advice on how to make her trust me I am all ears. She is truly a good woman, with great virtues and characteristics, but she has some pretty nasty ones too that I wish we could just get over.

Oh and just to reiterate the crazyness thing, one morning I took a couple hours off from work to go to the doctor because I was sick and she accused me of going to some sex doctor. This is a real thing that happened, she was angry for a while.

Ooh, they have sex doctors now? I want a pretty female sex doctor to give me a house call.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Buddy you are out of your mind....you can't make a tasty chocolate cake out of dirt nor can you can't ever make her trust you.....she is a flake. How about this......break up with her so you can stop being a hen pecked by this crazy bitch? There are plenty of good independent intelligent women out there that will just leave you a loving message like: "Hi hun, I guess you are driving right now so I will see you when you get home". "Oh the reason I called was I just wanted to let you know I bought some sexy new lingerie so come right into the bedroom when you get in" 'LOVE YOU KISSES!".

Are those text transcripts verbatim? God, please tell me they are.

You said yourself that she's pretty crazy. I'm not sure why you're surprised when she acts crazy. That brand of crazy can be reasoned with. You could try standing up for yourself and not giving in to her weird demands, though. You could also try just ignoring her dumb tantrums and accusations. It almost sounds like she only does it to get attention and to mess with you. If that's what her goal is, it's really working for her.

The only plausible reason why a guy might put up with that level of drama is if the make-up sex is great. And even that doesn't cut it after a while.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.