+ Follow This Topic

Thread: asking a girl out before a certain date

asking a girl out before a certain date

okay, so it is wednesday right now, and exactly one week from now i am having a huge musical performance. There is also this girl that ive been talking to alot for weeks, and me and her have been getting along great! im 17, but so far ive never felt such a strong connection with a girl. We are interested in many of the same things, and we are both always laughing and having fun when ever we talk. Convervations with her run very smoothly, unlike alot of other girls i talk to.

The problem is i havent really shown too many signs that i like her, i think she might kind of have the feeling that i do, but im wondering about how i should take the next step. I want to tell her i like her, and start dating her. The problem is we havent hung out once yet outside of school, and im wondering how and what order i should do everything in? She already told me that she is attending that performance of mine next wednesday, but i really want to be dating her or atleast ask her out before that.

This might sound stupid to alot of ppl, but i dont really want advice about the part about me wanting to start dating her before the show. I just think it would be a really awesome feeling and also i think that night would be much funner for the both of us if we were already dating.

So my question is, how should i approach telling her i like her, or asking her out, before the show. I will probably only see her about 2 or 3 days before it happens unless we hang out on the weekend or something. We dont often get time when were alone, because theres usually people in the hallways. Should i ask her to hangout during the weekend? what happens if shes busy or something, how can i tell her at school? Also id like to make it really clear that i want to go out with her, not just continue our friendship because i feel like she is really liking me back.

You should definately ask her what her plans are for the weekend, usually if she's interested she'll try and make time to hang out or if she's already busy and likes you then she might suggest another time which is also a good sign