+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ideal type

Ideal type

Just wondering if anyone has had experiencing dating someone that wasn't their 'type' or was a little bit different physically to what they are usually attracted to? Did it work out?
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

I went on a date with one. She wanted to be just friends.

I don't have a physical type as long as the man is taller than me...

It helps a lot not to have a type...it really helps discovering and testing new waters...isn't it what life is about? To enjoy new experiences and learn from them?
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

I basically have the need for my man to be physically larger than me

Quote Originally Posted by Superfantastich View Post
    I basically have the need for my man to be physically larger than me
    So it's ok if the man is shorter than you as long as he's larger than you?

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    I don't have a physical type as long as the man is taller than me...
    What if he's only 1 centimeter taller?

I once went on a date with a man who wasnt my particular type i like. The date went great, we got along so well. I couldnt really explain exactly how he wasnt my type.. I usually go for taller, muscular guys. I like them pretty macho.. This guy was still taller but a little chubbier than my liking and maybe not as macho as id usually go for. He liked quiet nights at home, snuggling.. He was still attractive though. We continued to date for a few months, everything was great and we were so alike! But there was something missing..
    In the bedroom he was very experienced. He knew exactly how to push my buttons and i was always satisfied. But it was lacking passion. I didnt feel the intense craving for him that i had experienced in the past.. I didnt have the want to satisfy him as much as id like to either. I couldnt explain it! I had to break up as it just didnt feel right sometimes. So, no it didnt really work out in a way. Maybe if i wasnt so horny all the time, it wouldnt have been a problem.. Haha.
    I later started dating someone who was my exact type. SO attractive in my eyes, all i wanted was him and i felt that craving for his body that i once remembered

Thats the only instance in my life i can relate to.. Hope i was of some help!
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

It does not work for me. I like skinny women with smaller breasts (just like some guys love large ones, I like small, firm ones), it's basically a fetish of mine. There is literally no other physical requirement, I don't care about hair color, eye color, pale, or tan (I can like anything) etc. Went on dates with a number of women I probably could have dated long-term, but they were bigger.

BTW, I am a slender guy. And NO, I don't like anorexic women, people seem to call anyone remotely skinny "anorexic". Our country is too damn fat.

Call me whatever you want, but if anything I may be less superficial then the guy who says he only likes blondes, wants DD breasts, or picks on a silly detail like thinking a girls forehead or nose is too big.

Part of me wishes I was not so opinionated about body type, but I really can't just change it.

I don't seem to have a certain physical type provided that the woman is not obese. I've been out with women much shorter than me but also with women a touch taller than me. I've been out with blondes, brunettes and redheads. My current GF (of 8 months) when I met her she didn't do it for me on a sexual attraction level BUT now she does because I took the time to get to know her - and she is a truly wonderful person. Probably the kindest most generous women I have ever had a relationship with.

I have. I married her.

I usually gravitate towards short, curvy, smart, busty women with long red/brown hair.

My wife is tall, not particularly busty, and has long white (not blonde, WHITE) hair. She is however, very intelligent (smarter than I am) and curvy.

I love thin with curves. Basically a flat stomach or close to it with a good size booty and nice muscular legs. I can get into another body type, but if I have those, I am completely satisfied. Also I notice if I have bigger, I want smaller and vice versa. Boobs are optional. Funny how particular I am.

Big breasts don't interest me. I don't dislike them, they just don't thrill me. My current girlfriend has bigger breasts than anybody that I've ever dated before. When we first started dating years ago, they were nice and firm, but now they are sagging. Oh well, at least they're natural.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I love thin with curves. Basically a flat stomach or close to it with a good size booty and nice muscular legs.
    That's rare! Basically an hourglass shape, which usually requires a corset. I suppose you could find that physique in endurance athletes, although they usually don't have much of an ass.

I don't really have a type, but I couldn't date someone that I'm not attracted to. The guys I've dated look very different from each other, but all of them I found attractive. I'm generally not attracted to guys who are skinnier than me or guys who are overweight. I can't bring myself to date tall men (over 6 feet) but that's less about how they look and more about how it makes me feel.

Quote Originally Posted by surfer808 View Post
    I love thin with curves. Basically a flat stomach or close to it with a good size booty and nice muscular legs.
    Sounds like my girl, haha. Her stomach is flat as a board, even with a 25" waist she has a "bigger" ass for her small frame (not my thing, smaller the better), and muscular thighs, large b-cups.

My ideal is stick thin with a-cups, but she looks good.

I've generally always liked guys who were toned and muscular without being bulky or skinny. Long hair on a guy has always made me take at least a second glance.

Not long before I met my fiance my best friend said to me in conversation one day "But I'm not as superficial as you." I hadn't realised until then that I had been superficial. When I met my fiance he had short short hair and was a little doughy around the middle. We've now been together 8 years (well June 13 will be our 8th anniversary)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast