+ Follow This Topic

Thread: It is really beauty that counts?

It is really beauty that counts?

When you meet a really nice girl or a cool guy, you forget to see beyond his/her beauty. You are stunned by the outer beauty but I'm firmly convinced that not the shape counts but the content, and if these two mach (very, very rare) than you are really a winner. But how can you find these things nowadays. It's almost impossible isn't it? I thought so.

Once more the science gives us a hand. You know that everyone has a virtual personality, a mailbox, from which you can easily find, if you can get pass the magic door, if it's only appearance or it's something more than beauty. This is the gift that science made us. You just have to use it and make the best of it. I used it and it really works.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Physical attraction is usually where it all starts.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick
    When you meet a really nice girl or a cool guy, you forget to see beyond his/her beauty. You are stunned by the outer beauty but I'm firmly convinced that not the shape counts but the content, and if these two mach (very, very rare) than you are really a winner. But how can you find these things nowadays. It's almost impossible isn't it? I thought so.

Once more the science gives us a hand. You know that everyone has a virtual personality, a mailbox, from which you can easily find, if you can get pass the magic door, if it's only appearance or it's something more than beauty. This is the gift that science made us. You just have to use it and make the best of it. I used it and it really works.
    You mean we ask you to hack into peoples email boxes we fancy -.-"
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

if im not attracted to someone physically, theres absolutely no chance for a relationship, doesnt mean they hafto be perfect or anything though..i can find beauty in a woman where most men cannot so.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton
    if im not attracted to someone physically, theres absolutely no chance for a relationship
    Correct. Likewise, if someone is attractive, but completely boring, empty, and incompatible with me, no relationship can form there either.

Alexi

Just thought i'd bring back the oldest thread. Which, I might start doing when i'm bored... I believe the first thing EVERYONE looks for is physical attraction. I mean come on, we are humans, aren't we? I defiently look for physical attraction first. Then, I start talking to her and if she's a *****, stuck-up, etc. - I leave. If she seems cool and all, then I get her number and contact her again several days later or never, depends how I feel. This is why some girls think just because a guy asks for your number, that he's defiently going to call you. Don't believe it. Now that I said that, if BlackRose is reading this, she probably thinks i'm never going to call her, but she will recieve a surprise this week.

I agree with Frasbee, it always usually start with their looks.

But who out there has had this experience:

You meet someone..you're not physically attracted to this person to a high degree, but you don't find this person completely repulsive.

So you really become friends because you're not interested in him/her romantically.

Then you start thinking this person is cool as hell...but there's still the thought lingering in your mind that you still want someone more beautiful by your standards, but with this personality. Then this friend gets a significant other..and remorse sets in. "Damn, I shoulda said something/done something"?

Anybody?

Freds

me! lolol. not. but i have heard of some.