+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Call from ex after 7 months

Call from ex after 7 months

Hi all,
    Today at 8am I really accidentally glanced on my phone and in this really moment I saw my phone receiving a call from my ex cheating girlfriend. Long story short - she cheated on me (how did I know you may wonder - simply she came pregnant from vacation with her x-bf)...Since then I didn't see her even once, we only talked once (few days after I got know) and then total NC. She tried to call two times - but I ignored. Today she called, luckily for me (or not) she is my block list and was automatically disconnected. I even not sure if there is some question in my post...But what the hell she wanted ? I loved her like crazy - she was everything for me. I was very angry at her, at my self...but now I really over her and live peacefully and happily, dating others....Of course I still remember her and miss..but probably not her, but the person I thought she was....
    What the hell she wanted ? I even not sure if she kept her baby (she mentioned abortion to me when we talked then)...There is no way we are coming back...But frankly, I am a little bit "happy" and in the same time pissed by her call.
    Just needed to "vent".

Thanks for reading and any comments will be appreciated.

Ya that's a bad situation. She is feeling a lot of guilt...... oh darn she got pregnant and got caught cheating. Not feeling enough remorse so she has to keep bugging you. Ignore it......she needs to take the consequences for her bad choices and that there is no turning back. She's an idiot.

She's looking for closure.

I was looking for closure 3 months...I was crying like a baby...You can find a lot of my posts here...Finally I have found my own closure without her "help"...
    Now she is bothering me...I have no problem to talk with her...but I always wanted it to be face-to-face and not her hiding behind the phone and disconnecting ("have to go")
    when something not convenient for her brought up...I always wanted (and still want) her to look in my eyes...I was the best bf she could (and will) ever have...It's a shame she couldn't appreciate it..
    If she will give a birth - her kid will be a reminder of me all her life....

who cares what she wants... you are taking what she did personally.. you cant do that.. she cheated on you because of HER... not because of you. Dont think about her.. move on.

To me betraying is the end! Yes it's the end.

Keep on ignoring her. I once got a few emails and texts from an ex who I dumped. Even though she knew I had somebody new she wanted to 'try again'. Ignore attention seekers.

She probably wants to patch things up to ease her own conscious cuz she realized you treated her well and it will be much harder on the dating scene to find a guy like you when shes a cheating-whore of a single mom.
    I say ignore her and let her lie in the bed she made.
    You deserve someone that will be grateful for the love you show, they're out there.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    She probably wants to patch things up to ease her own conscious cuz she realized you treated her well and it will be much harder on the dating scene to find a guy like you when shes a cheating-whore of a single mom.
    I say ignore her and let her lie in the bed she made.
    You deserve someone that will be grateful for the love you show, they're out there.
    No more true a statement than that one...a little crude but its true.