+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: should i ask a gut ouy?

should i ask a gut ouy?

should i ask a guy out even if he shows no interest in me??

Why not You just never know.

This is just from my experiences, but when a girl has asked me out... i just never put the effort into it. I end up letting them do all the chasing because i know they are into me and i wasn't that bothered about them (enough to hit it, but thats all).

Get some flirting going on! Get him noticing you, get some banter going and see where that leads.

Quote Originally Posted by help_me View Post
    should i ask a gut ouy ?
    me bay

No? Lol i'm a girl anyway , he doesn't show interest, maybe he's not interest?

Quote Originally Posted by help_me View Post
    should i ask a guy out even if he shows no interest in me??
    Sure, why not? You have nothing to lose. There are plenty of shy guys that don't flirt with every pretty girl they see even though they would love to go out with them.

Who currently resides in San Jose California
    try and see what happens.
    good luck

I was asking a guy out few times. But it was him that flirt with me first. So I dont think it is wrong if I ask for a date.

I wish girls would ask boys out more often. I hate it that I'm expected to do all the chasing and take all the risks of being rejected.

Personally, I don't show interest in a girl I have little confidence having luck with. This guy you talk about could feel the same.

If you do, my respect for you goes up +100! Tell all your girlfriends they should do too. Best of luck!

Can't hurt to ask someone out.
    I'm a man and it's a crap to be rejected some times, but that's the game. We try endlessly and women just sit and wait. They just can't bother to invite someone out.
    "E ao imenso e possível oceano
    Ensinam estas Quinas, que aqui vês,
    Que o mar com fim será grego ou romano:
    O mar sem fim é português."

Quote Originally Posted by thundersw View Post
    Can't hurt to ask someone out.
    I'm a man and it's a crap to be rejected some times, but that's the game. We try endlessly and women just sit and wait. They just can't bother to invite someone out.
    Some women do. And these confident women are the ones that I like.
    To reply to the question, ask them out and then you'll find out whether they like you or not.

ok i get it...bt he behaves very weird at times..if i ask him to join me and my frndz for some outing he wud back out...fine...then when i just finish wat my final plans for the day, he will tell me why didnt i ask him for it...i mean i am so confused sud i make a move or not? i mean he doesnt goes by any love rules i have heard or read till now...bt when time comes i somehow find him beside me...like when i at times get wasted in parties, he makes sure i reach home safely...bt then again wen i try to take a step forward he just doesnt shows any interest....does that means he likes me only as frnd and nothing much???

He backs out when you invite him to join you and your friends but wants to join you for some other activity. Did the other activity involve your friends? If not, he's probably worried that he'll be trapped in your friendzone if he goes out as one of your friends. On the other hand there are just so many reasons why someone would decline an invitation that you can't tell anything from one rejected offer. For example, he might have been busy or didn't like that particular activity or something else.

It's probably best that he doesn't "go by any love rules" meaning that he isn't in love you yet. It's best to leave that after you guys know each other better after you've some dating.

He has been looking after you when you get wasted at parties? That's not good. Sure it shows that he cares about you but it makes you appear in a very bad light (at least in my opinion). He may not view such an irresponsible girl as dating material. Still, you won't know that until you try.

well dat doesnt sounds very positive either...all i saying is that i felt that this guy mite like me...ppl do tease us ...bt wen i try to knw more he kinds of spins 180degrees around and away he goes.....do you guys give out any signal codes if you like a gal??

[QUOTE=steviej;698640]This is just from my experiences, but when a girl has asked me out... i just never put the effort into it. I end up letting them do all the chasing because i know they are into me and i wasn't that bothered about them (enough to hit it, but thats all).
    QUOTE]

Im a girl and i have to say that in my experiences this is what happens when ive taken the initiative with guys. Maybe its just cos i always seem to go for the ones who are into the chase but i think in general guys will say they wish a girl would ask them out.. then when they do theyre not interested for much longer cos they know ur into them. Flirt with him and make it more obvious u might go out with him, if he asks, then he will ask and then u can hang out and let him chase u.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast