+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please someone clarify..

Please someone clarify..

Went out with my ex who i had been trying to reconnect with, we both were i thought. I happened to mention i was a bit irritated about the fact the last time we went out he was chatting with this girl he worked with as soon as we arrived at the club, i sat there for like 5 minutes, not like hey how ya doing.

When i brought it up, he got all mad and said i was acting crazy and almost went home. Then i ask him to stay out and we go to another place. When we walk in he sees a guy friend and starts talking so i go right over to the bar, wasnt playin this time. Heres the thing, within a cpl mins 3 guys are talking to me amd one especially wanted to buy me a drink. I said i wasnt sure and before you know it my ex was back in site. I had a great time becasue the whole nite he was just sitting there looking at me with this new found adoration it seemed, and i was gleaming. The guy came over saw me with him and i exclaimed we're just friends. After all, before we got there thats basically what he was acting like, said "i thought we were just talking geez" like im all over him or something and havent been. We did sleep togther however. My question is this, why was he mad??

When we left he walked out of the club and was in my car first and said, "why didnt i leave too what am i getting numbers"???????????
    Last edited by abn25; 26-04-11 at 08:08 AM.

well, he seems really selfish and possessive to me. wants you to himself and doesn't want you giving attention to other guys, but he likes to neglect you. BTW, you SHOULD NOT have slept with him. Now he's gonna start using you for sex....

Quote Originally Posted by abn25 View Post
    My question is this, why was he mad?
    For the same reason you were a bit irritated about the fact that last time you went out he was chatting with this girl he worked with as soon you arrived at the club for like 5 minutes (= a whopping 300 entire seconds!!).

You think your reaction then was rational?

No i dont really but i had apologized and we ended up staying out, so again my question is the same. Why would he be mad if he was saying it shouldnt bother ME!

It shouldn't have bothered you, but it did. It shouldn't have bothered him, but it did.

You got mad and you apologized. He didn't (yet), so he's missing something. But your reactions (= jalousy) are the same.

I was going to write that you are the smart one for apologizing. But then again, the smarter move would have been not to be jalous in the first place. The real smart move now is talking this over, without getting upset. I'm sure one of you is going to say "but what you did is not the same thing", while really it was.