+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can't finish when masturbating the normal way

Can't finish when masturbating the normal way

I'm a guy and in my late teens and I have never been able to finish when masturbating the normal way by hand. The only way I can finish is by getting down on my stomach fully clothed on a carpet and kinda grinding "it" against the carpet so it will be friction between my pants and the carpet... Lol, it's hard to explain.

For the most part I haven't cared but now I feel more anxious about this, I realise this is not normal. When I try to masturbate the normal way I can go on forever, it's not enough "friction" and I don't feel very much and eventually I just go soft.

Are there any other guys who also have trouble masturbating the normal way? Maybe this is more common than I think? And if you are a woman what would you think if you're boyfriend could only masturbate this way?

Believe it of not there are some women out there that do the same thing, like using the arm of the sofa or a pillow. It's completely normal....it's just what stimulates you best.

You might want to take a hiatus. You are probably wearing out your nerve sensation. Try using lube when doing a hand job. Don't beat it to death...take it slow, fondle yourself, etc. Frenetic masturbation will wear it out.

Careful there, carpet burns on your dick's not gonna be good.

Quote Originally Posted by andy_mc View Post
    Careful there, carpet burns on your dick's not gonna be good.
    I have my pants aswell as underwear when I'm doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    You might want to take a hiatus. You are probably wearing out your nerve sensation. Try using lube when doing a hand job. Don't beat it to death...take it slow, fondle yourself, etc. Frenetic masturbation will wear it out.
    I do take hiatuses sometimes for a few days if I'm going for a trip or something. Usually I masturbate maybe 3 times per day on average, not sure if this is normal for a guy my age. Maybe you're right and I'm doing it to often lol... but I'm a guy not a woman. I can't go weeks without getting off lol.

I'm sure if you just start masturbating the "normal" way, eventually you'll get accustomed to it.

Quote Originally Posted by iCake View Post
    I do take hiatuses sometimes for a few days if I'm going for a trip or something. Usually I masturbate maybe 3 times per day on average, not sure if this is normal for a guy my age. Maybe you're right and I'm doing it to often lol... but I'm a guy not a woman. I can't go weeks without getting off lol.
    You are just fine. There is nothing wrong with you. Too much is too much if you cause pain and can't stop....that is caused by a sever case of OCD.

Once again...I recommend a Fleshlight [url=http://www.fleshlight.com]Sex Toys and Adult Toys for Men and Women at Fleshlight.com[/url]

It is masturbation with a life-like artificial vagina. So, you jerk off using lube and the toy is soft so no chafing.

on the bright side, if u can go on forever.. your partner is surely a lucky one.