+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The girl I work with again...

The girl I work with again...

I have an old post [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/t5203-this-girl-i-work-with.html]http://www.loveforum.net/t5203-this-girl-i-work-with.html[/URL] where I talked about a girl I worked with. Well this girl has a Boyfriend that lives about a hour away from where I live and where we both work. She lives in a different town than both of us but Im closer to her. Well she is the one that kinda started the flirting and playing around with me when I started working there. She has been dating this guy for about 2 years. She asked me to lunch one day but I couldnt go because I had so much work to do. I could tell she was disappointed. Well I wanted to go so bad with her, it hurt my feelings I couldnt hardly even think to work haha. She wants to go fourwheeling with me and my friends next time we go, she calls me on the phone sometimes. Like today, she calls me up just to tell me her dad got her lil 6 year old brother a go-cart and they rode it around in the warehouse where we work. She called just to tell me that because she said she thought about me. Even though I knew she had a bf the whole time, I still couldnt help myself from liking her. We follow each other around at work all the time. Now I like her so much, and I dont know what to do. Should I tell her how I feel, or just try my best to quit thinking about it?

Tell her if she wants a relationship, you will not sit back and be the "other guy." You want to be the only one.
    The only way to guaruntee a 100% rejection rate is never to ask at all.

I think its a little too early to be doing that. Because I dont think she is going to straight up dump her 2 year relationship. I think she is kinda lonely because she lives by her self in a apartment near the campus she attends, Im the only one her age working at her dads company so im the only one she can mess around with, and her boyfriend lives a pretty good ways from her. So I think that its coming off on me. All my other co workers see it also.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I say you lead her on more dude, don't jump at the oppurtunity to hang out every time it presents itself, (the whole too much work thing probably worked to your advantage). I say you play along as a friend for now, and let her try decide whether she wants you, (assuming she does) or her current boyfriend.

I'm with Frasbee here. Keep her close, but not TOO close. Flirt just a little bit perhaps, then back off. You got plenty of time, besides you know where she works

I will try to take yalls advice. But its sooo hard not to, I enjoy her company so much. Im scared if I dont flirt with her and hang around with her, she will think I want like her at all and just stop messing with me period. Damnit, love and feelings suck. Sometimes I wish I didnt have any feelings.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by gman796
    I will try to take yalls advice. But its sooo hard not to, I enjoy her company so much. Im scared if I dont flirt with her and hang around with her, she will think I want like her at all and just stop messing with me period. Damnit, love and feelings suck. Sometimes I wish I didnt have any feelings.
    You and me both, by the way Merry Christmas.