+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I give it one last shot?

Should I give it one last shot?

Weeks ago, I came across a guy on a dating website who I was very attracted to. I'm not one to take the first step and send the first message, but I was very attracted to him and thought I had nothing to lose, so I sent him a very short, one-liner. He replied saying thank you and asking for my msn so we can chat on there. I happily gave it to him. I see him online a few days later, wait for him to say something, but he doesn't so I say hello, and we start chatting a bit. I notice he's kind of busy, he seemed kind of distracted, but he was still polite and didn't cut me off. But then he asked if he could get back to me another time because he had too many conversations going on at the same time, so I said ok, we said our goodbye's and that was it.
    I've seen him online a few times since but he never says anything first, I'm guessing he's just a busy or popular guy. But I want to get to know him, I'm rarely attracted to guys and with this one I actually feel like there could be something there. What should I do at this point, send him an email and if he doesn't reply, just forget about him? I honestly don't want to brush the whole thing off as if he weren't interested because we haven't really talked. And at this rate, I don't see him talking to me first and I could just go on waiting forever. I just want to know if there's a chance or not so I can forget about him and move on. Thanks in advance guys.

i'd just let it go.... he doesn't seem interested...