+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My GF wants to sleep around because I have a past

My GF wants to sleep around because I have a past

Hello all,

I have a really good girlfriend. I met her first time in high school, and since then both of us have liked each other. We started dating about 2 years ago after being friends for about 6 years. Recently, I she started asking about my past, and I told her that I had slept with a girl in college when we were friends. As of today, everyone knows about our relationship. New, she tells me that since I have slept with a girl, she wants to sleep with a guy. I told her that it was my past, and it was a mistake, and she should not sleep with anyone as we are in a relationship, and we are going to marry in 3 months. She said that she WILL find a guy and sleep with him 3 times to take revenge on me as I was not a virgin when i had sex with my current girlfriend but she was a virgin. She wants to make me have the same "feelings" like she is having of not taking my virginity. We have had sex a couple of times, and I didnt not tell her my past till now.

What should I do, leave her? I am having extreme depression since the last couple of days, and moderate depression for about a year now. My life is breaking down, and I am not performing well in my studies (grades are falling) and work performance is going down too. I feel sick, I have lost weight, I have lost confidence, and I dont like anything.

Please comment.

Sounds fair enough to me, seems only right seeing as you lied to her

Thats BS, whats past is past. If this were the case, since my GF has slept with more people than I have, does that entitle me to cheat? Crap no.

Your girlfriend in on crack.

+1 to that bro. this is a ****ing joke, honestly get out while you can, take it from someone who has wasted 6 years on a chick at the age of 22. give her a simple choice to make- tell her to either get her head out of her ass and marry you or sleep around and your done for good, plain and simple.

if you allow her to do it, it sends her a message that it will always be ok and it will be a recurring thing. once your chick cheats and you take her back that sends a message to her ****ed up saying its ok and she thinks she can continue to do it because you wont do anything about it.

Yeah....both of you sound like a couple of 11 year old retarded children. You know? like the ones who rode the little bus when we were young.

So you had sex with somebody before you met her? And she's using this as an excuse to sleep with other guys?
    She is a loony, crazy, a real bunny boiler. Leave her asap because you DO NOT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP in this sense of mutual love, mutual respect

Now I have thought about this, tell her that as you lost your virginity to a girl, she should too, and because you think she's just saying this to make you jealous you should be allowed to watch just to make sure she's not making it up

Oh and as your mates will never believe it when you tell them, they should be allowed to watch as well

Please tell me I'm not the only one that thinks this is all a load of trolling bs

I was a virgin when I met my boyfriend, shall I sleep with various men to catch up with him? no and thats never entered my mind. She is crazy lady!

tell her it was her mom that you slept with... you want to troll i will too

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA man.......................I have to agree with the majority of whack-jobs on here................Regardless of how you look at it............something is not right here............sounds like she is trying to justify her wants............( and thats if she hasnt already) by twisting it on you................women are good at that.......not all obviously but the guilty, jaded, screwed up ones..............are...........

Its not a a healthy or honest thing to say or do...............get out man........!!!! Save your heart, your studies, your, job...............

Good luck man, I have had someone go with someone else after telling me they love me just a few weeks after............it feels like shit...................good luck and get out!!!!!

Do not let her get away with that............or your............how do the belgians say it.................FUUUUUUuuuuUCUUUCUUCCKed!!!!!

Who currently resides in San Jose California
    tell her... go ahead and get HIV, Bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is me training
    WINS:10 LOSS:14 DRAW:2

you dont want the HIV man..

Is she crazy? Jealous? If she loves you, she shouldn't even think of sleeping with another man!!! If she's really serious about that, don't marry her, she's not worth it, she doesn't deserve you.

Thank you all for your responses. I really appreciate your help, this has boosted my confidence a lot. I told her that I will leave her, and then she can sleep as many times as she wants. Then she said sorry, and that she realized that it hurts when ur love sleeps with someone else, and she does not want me to have the same feelings. I am still in doubt whether to continue this relationship because she fights a lot, and mostly because of silly reasons: eating pizza (because I like pizza a lot), spending money (I only spend about 60% of what I earn), bitching at me for no reason etc.

The problem is that my whole extended family and friends know about us, and my marriage is unofficially decided in late July, so i dont want to end this if I can see the scope of improvement.