+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help.Made big mistake

Help.Made big mistake

Ive been with my ex for a year.shes 22 im 23.I ASSUMED she changed recently because we havent seen each other as much due to her not having a car for the time being so we try and see each other as much as possible..Last week i blew up on her when she didn't deserve it and i accused her of changing..long story short..i ended up calling her many things and even saying bad stuff about her kid..i was hurt and decided to share my pain with her by blurting out dumb stuff that would offend her...i realized eventually that i was an ass and my temper got the best of me..i've hurt someones feelings who really cared for me and loved me..she told me ive hurt her when i mentioned her child..shes cried so much the first cpl a night that even her dad called me and we had a pretty big argument on why i called her what i did and why i said what i did about her kid also..ive explained it was only to make her feel my pain..

ive made a big mistake..i dont only love her im in love with her.i dont think she realizes im IN love with her as much as i told her i love her...cuz i hurt her feelings the way i did she doesnt believe i could love her..we're both scared to trust cuz of our past experiences...
    is there ANY way i can repair the relationship with her and her parents...ive ruined things so bad that i rly dont think its repairable...i was thinking about getting roses delivered to her house.but with things the way they are i dont know if thats the best approach

I'm sorry to break it to you, but I think you're fooling yourself about being in love with this woman. You're headed for a train wreck. Love is not something that causes people pain. When you're truly in love with someone, you'll find yourself unable to be cruel to them, even if it's just through words. I suggest that you leave her be and try to start anew somewhere. Move to a new city, get some new friends. A change of perspective might just make you realize things you never thought before. I know my answer is vague, but it's the best advice I can give you as a stranger.