+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Whats up with this girl...?

Whats up with this girl...?

So I met a girl in school and we became good friends. She would compliment me out of the blue etc it was pretty obvious she liked me. I tried to make it obvious that I liked her also by texting her and hinting at it occasional. We even had a little unofficial study date. I finally asked her out and she said yes and that night (I think it was a bit fast) she added me as her boyfriend on facebook. The next day she broke up with me claiming that her life is too busy for a relationship and that she does like me. Weve been close friends (it was a little awkward after that) for about 2 months now and I fear getting friend-zoned. Does she even still like me? Im confused on what I should do at this point. What does it mean when she days she doesnt have room for a boyfriend? She couldnt possibly have that crazy of a life as Ive been to her house and everything seems calm and normal. Whats the deal...?

She is not interested in you.

It may be that she has some issues with herself at the moment. She may be trying to find out who she really is. A lot of men don't realize how much being in a relationship can change a woman's perspective on life. We tend to behave and think differently, sometimes to extremes, when we feel ourselves starting to fall for someone. It's a hormonal thing. I suggest that you just be there for her and not expect too much. If you be a good friend to her, then there's a good chance you'll be the first one she falls for once she's gotten herself figured out.