+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is he heartless. or immature? : /

is he heartless. or immature? : /

so my boyfriend and i have been in love for a long time and suddenly out of nowhere he starts spending more and more time with my best friend instead of me. she becomes a total slut and starts flirting with him. i told him i didnt like it and i would appreciate it if he could control the frankness between himself and her...and he simply said NO. he refused to do so for me. we were reaalllyyyy in love. like everyone thought that we would be getting married and all and then he does this. now i want a guy to tell me...why would he do that? does he like her more than me?

thanks.
    -missEx.

Too little information. We need his side of the story
    From your point of view, it sounds like he out of line.

Do this: ignore him and see what happens. I know it will be hard but he will come back to you guaranteed!

Sounds like he no longer loves you

Is he really flirting, or is he just "frank" with her? Need more info.

when i confronted him about this he said that she's a good friend and he cant stop seeing her for me. that moment i knew that if i was at his place and he would've asked me to stop seeing a good friend i would've stopped. i had done it in the past for him but he couldn't do it for me.
    plus, we used to go out , the three of us. my bf , my best friend and I and once they were playing footsie under the table. : /
    and they used to share a glass and stuff like that. i just ignored it at that moment cause i was too in love... :/

I'm a girl, but share a glass together? Lol, that doesn;t sound like boundaries to me girl. Your friend doesn't sound good and either your bf.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabella View Post
    I'm a girl, but share a glass together? Lol, that doesn;t sound like boundaries to me girl. Your friend doesn't sound good and either your bf.
    yea...i think i should forget about him AND my friend...both of them.
    : /

If they're sharing a glass, and playing footsies under the table, yeah... write 'em both off.

And be careful with some slut gfs, I really hate that kind of friends, sluts... :-@.

yepp...should be more carefull in the future... : /
    thanks alot though : )

DUMP. HIS. ASS

hers too. change your number, block them on faceboook, get online dating and start going out!!! what a jerk face

I was really confused when I read your story... a fiance who flirts with your best girlfriend and they both feel OK with it. Oef... you got some serious signals here...
    They are both not into you. GF is not your friend, you fiance is not ready to be your partner. Don't accept this in your life.

Too little info. But anybody would be pissed in your situation.

Sorry to say, but I'm afraid that's not much you can do. If he finds out that he's more attracted to someone other than you.. Well.. How can you help that?

Do not compromise for this. He's showing signs of waning interest in you, and possible disloyalty. Cheating is not only physical. Cheating can be emotional too (eg. he feels that he wants someone else while he's with you).

Be thankful that his happened in front of your eyes and it's not kept as a dirty little secret. Red flag for infidelity.

PS. Personally, there's not much you can help about sluts. Whether their your friends or their out there or even hunting your guy's ass. My take: Pick a guy who can hold his own and know that you're the only one for him. After all, the road ahead is paved with sluts, bf stealers and other evil little things.

poor you that sounds crap. Your GF needs to go. That is sh*t behaviour from her. He needs to go to. I wouldn't even say anything I'd just walk away . you deserve better than that sorry