+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it possible to win back a girls attraction to you??

Is it possible to win back a girls attraction to you??

Me and my ex had a talk over lunch the other day about us and because of some fights and arguments recently she said she has lost all her attraction and feelings for me. Is it possible down the road for that attraction to come back again or should I just move on to the next girl?

they say once attraction dips below 50% theres no getting it back... i would move on.. sorry

Sorry, but I would move on. It's not worth wasting your time with a girl who doesn't appreciate you for who you are...,it will cause more problems down the road.

It is quite possible she has lost respect for you in which case the attraction and feelings would probably diminish also. If you are serious about wanting to try again you have to figure out how you can gain this respect back. So I think it is possible for the attraction and feelings to come back but it may take some time and work. If you are not too phased about reconciling then probably best to move on.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Yes it is possible but you need to show her that you have listened to her problems with you. Did you do stuff that upset her and caused fights> If so Change them. did she do stuff that upset you and caused fights. tell her
    both of you can either change or accept behaviours. Bu tdont ignore the others ' feelgins about them.
    yes you can attract her back if it is a worthwhile relationship. But it may not be think about it

Thanks for the replies all. Most of what happened between us was my fault,a couple times I just drank a little too much when we were out and just got really mad about some really small stupid things which I of course understand why this would push her away.
    Do I care about this girl? Of course. And I would like this to work out maybe someday down the road,but if it doesnt well then thats life,all I can do now is continue to live my life as normal. If she comes back one day then great,if not then there are plenty of other good girls somewhere in this world.

Women always have a stream of men waiting for them... provided that she's attractive, If this is the case, kiss them chances goodbye and move on.