+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i THINK i MADE THE SITUATION BETTER BUT NEED OPPINIONS

i THINK i MADE THE SITUATION BETTER BUT NEED OPPINIONS

well I think I made the whole situation with me, kevin and jon better. To all who read the post thread named "This is a complicated one", For christmas I ended up buying Jon a $50 outfit but he didnt really like it and it didnt fit but anyway, Kevin found out some things about me and Jon while he was reading my journal online which has a password to get into. Well he stormed out of my house and I called him after he left because he took back my cell phone hes paying for. We started talking and I told him to meet me at my spot that I go to to get away from issues. We met up and started talking and the out come was... I gave in and told him EVERYTHING ive ever lyed to him about and EVERYTHING he didnt know I did behind his back. He appreciated my honesty an still wanted to be with me again after everything I told him. So I agreed with him but we both decided we would start over. No I LOVE YOUS untill I was REALLY ready for it and NO MARRIAGE untill we know the time is really right. I kicked Jon to the curb, called him and told him I cant sit around and wait for him to make up his mind who he wants to be with and that I didnt know what my TRUE feelings where for him anymore. So i dont talk to Jon anymore and me and kevin are doin just fine the way we are right now, taking it slow. So i need to know, does it sound like I did the right thing in this complicated situation?

By the way, We came up with baby names.... I need oppinions on this!

Boy- Taylor Jordan (and the last name)
    Girl- Tara Lynn (and the last name)

PLEASE BE HONEST IN OPPINIONS

King Zarathu Guest
    Hmmm.. Well, personally.. I'm just a smart-ass 14 year old so don't mind me asking..

Do YOU think you did the right thing for YOU?

Is it the healthiest thing to have done?

Now.. regarding the names. Think about their life growing up. Would they ever get made fun of? I don't think you would want to name your kid "Justin" if your last name was "Case" you know? Or "Kandy" if your last name is "Barr". Would she get made fun of for "Tara" ?

And do YOU really like it? Would she like it?

I think I made the right choice but I just want others oppinions, too.

And My last name is Rice but the babys last name would be Waldbaum. I dont find a joke in that name but again, I want others oppinions

King Zarathu Guest
    Ah.. Well.. the choice is totally yours dude lol

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    Ah.. Well.. the choice is totally yours dude lol
    well thanks anyway

So i dont talk to Jon anymore and me and kevin are doin just fine the way we are right now, taking it slow.
    And VERY shortly after . . .
    By the way, We came up with baby names.... I need oppinions on this!

Boy- Taylor Jordan (and the last name)
    Girl- Tara Lynn (and the last name)
    Hmm . . .

if you read my first post thread on this forum called "this is a complicated one" you would know the whole story and why i said that

I read the first post and responded to it. I said let Jon be with his girlfriend and raise his child with her, you're pregnant with Kevin's child, and if you didn't love Kevin, to let him know ASAP (even though you're engaged), let him go, and take some time to figure out yourself what you want. Don't ruin Jon's current situation and break up a soon to be family.

Alexi

And BTW, the post previous about the baby names was for shits and giggles. I thought it was very funny taken out of context.

The hell if I know... i got confused after the cell phone thing.

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    I read the first post and responded to it. I said let Jon be with his girlfriend and raise his child with her, you're pregnant with Kevin's child, and if you didn't love Kevin, to let him know ASAP (even though you're engaged), let him go, and take some time to figure out yourself what you want. Don't ruin Jon's current situation and break up a soon to be family.

Alexi
    and if you read my first post in this thread then you would know the outcome of the whole situation

King Zarathu Guest
    Instead of making everybody go back and read YOUR thread and YOUR problem why don't you just make it easier for everybody and do one of two things: (or both)

a) post a link to your original thread
    b) type the outcome of the situation

This will help mature lazy asses like myself give you an answer

yeah, i tried looking for it, but since i didn't see it on the first page... uhm... well, i just gave up

King Zarathu Guest
    Dude.. i LOVE your signature

(o)(o) BOOBIES!! hehehehehe this one is better though

( o Y o ) ahhhhh more blonde babe style

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    Instead of making everybody go back and read YOUR thread and YOUR problem why don't you just make it easier for everybody and do one of two things: (or both)

a) post a link to your original thread
    b) type the outcome of the situation

This will help mature lazy asses like myself give you an answer
    that i didnt even think of...lol...guess thats the blonde in me...heres the link and I already wrote the outcome in the first post in this thread

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/t5161-this-is-a-complicated-one.html[/url]